A horse and a bowling ball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Some of this with TG, CJ and Higbee
View attachment 27726
Absolutely.
I would like to see this formation against the blitz. Draw plays and play fakes and sweeps, then if they sub in an extra LBer, split gurley out wide and let CJ and our Oline gut them or Gurley burn a LBer on a wheel...
...and this is why I used to play Madden lol...

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After thinking about you seem to be right here. I think the Saints went away from the two back offense this year.
They had to use only Kamara for a month of the season bc of Ingrams suspension, but they were both used through out the season when available. Kamara was 100+ yds shy of 1k this season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Gurley is the best in the game.

With that statement out of the way, here comes a question I believe many of you have asked yourself.

Against this Dallas D, with those badass LBers, does anyone think CJ Anderson might be the better suited RB to get positive yardage if our O-line isnt getting their front 7 on their heels in the run game?

Yes, I want to be able to ground and pound them with some play action, but I think they can match us all day in the run game.
I see a game where Jared is going to have to burn them in the air enough that Dak has to pass to keep up.

I agree.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So a horse walks into a bar and puts a bowling ball up on the counter, and the bartender says...