80's Movies: Guilty Pleasures

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cobra
The Delta Force
Funny Farm

All these are great also!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. Krull Liam Neesons' first role i believe

2. Warriors perfect movie for high school dating (at least for me it was)

3. The Mechanic Charles Bronson introduces me to the world of payback (i wasn't old enough to watch Death Wish)

4. Three / Four Musketeers a fun action movie loaded with great actors (who did their own stunts == at least Christopher Lee did as Rochefort)

5. Midnight Run great work between Robert De Niro and Charles Grodin. fun movie to enjoy.

yes also to Spinal Tap, Roadhouse, Watership Down, Die Hard and Nightmare before Xmas

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
1. Romancing the Bone
2. Indiana Joan
3. Thrill Street Blues

Oh, wait. I grabbed the wrong VHS pile. Oops!

Tano

Legend
1. Krull Liam Neesons' first role i believe

2. Warriors perfect movie for high school dating (at least for me it was)

3. The Mechanic Charles Bronson introduces me to the world of payback (i wasn't old enough to watch Death Wish)

4. Three / Four Musketeers a fun action movie loaded with great actors (who did their own stunts == at least Christopher Lee did as Rochefort)

5. Midnight Run great work between Robert De Niro and Charles Grodin. fun movie to enjoy.

yes also to Spinal Tap, Roadhouse, Watership Down, Die Hard and Nightmare before Xmas
Stupid ass movie - but I loved Krull

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yes. great music, and i loved torquil, ergo, rell and titch (not impressive, but adequate, adequate) and "faithful is my middle name". "how many wives does he have? 7, at the last count" and they did portend the michael jackson pepsi accident in the ending fight scene with The Beast. kind of like a sci fi roadhouse. robbie coltrane was good with his few lines and eyebrow raises. ken marshall just didn't have enough to be the main character. some of the special effects left everything to be desired (fire mares), need i say more ?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Flash Gordon

flash gordon flashahaaa savior of the universe GIF by Maudit

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"But if it came down to a choice between Krull or Mean Girls, you KNOW which one I'm choosing! ~ Tano

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They Live is awesome, especially that fight scene!
That fight scene was supposed to be 20 seconds long. Roddy and the other guy went off and by themselves choreographed the 5+ minute fight and did it so well, they kept it in!

They Live is one of those cult classics like Buckaroo Bonzai and Roadhouse that are just fun.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
That fight scene was supposed to be 20 seconds long. Roddy and the other guy went off and by themselves choreographed the 5+ minute fight and did it so well, they kept it in!
Also was the basis for the fight between Timmy and Jimmie in South Park.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
C'mon guys, how many of you rewatched Pretty in Pink and Some Kinda Wonderful multiple times, like me and @CGI_Ram ?

Tano

Legend
C'mon guys, how many of you rewatched Pretty in Pink and Some Kinda Wonderful multiple times, like me and @CGI_Ram ?
I have seen Pretty in Pink a couple times (I swear it was my wife who had me do it by watching it when she was watching it) but I can't remember even seeing Some Kinda Wonderful

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
always liked sixteen candles better then pretty in pink

hard to have a top 5 guilty pleasures movie list without at least 10 john hughes movies in it

my top 10 john hughes movies

1 ) Christmas Vacation
2 ) Some Kind of Wonderful
3 ) Planes , Trains and Automobiles
4 ) Sixteen Candles
5 ) National Lampoons Vactaion
6 ) Uncle Buck
7 ) Weird Science
8 ) Farris Bueller's Day Off
9 ) The Breakfast Club
10 ) Pretty In Pink
11 ) Home Alone