8 Games that can effect the Idle Rams on their bye week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
We've found the secret! Keep Fisher off of the sidelines and we gain ground in the division. Six more bye weeks and we will be back in contention!:football:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We've found the secret! Keep Fisher off of the sidelines and we gain ground in the division. Six more bye weeks and we will be back in contention!:football:

ECE55ACC-4570-4D79-B432-C3655157535B_zpscir0acqz.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
While the Rams are Idle on their bye week, these 8 teams can help the Rams in the NFC standings.

Some games have more of an impact than others but for obvious reasons, these are the 8 games that I'm going to be scoreboard watching.

The question is how many of these games will go in the Rams favor? I'm hoping at least 4 of these 8 teams can come away victories.

CIN.png
to beat the Redskins
NO.png
to beat the Seahawks

CAR.png
to beat the Cardinals
OAK.png
to beat the Bucs

HOU.png
to beat the Lions
ATL.png
to beat the Packers

DAL.png
to beat the Eagles
CHI.png
to beat the Vikings
Well Florida_Ram going into tonight's game, you have gotten most of what you wanted, except for the Redskins Tie, all of the Teams you wanted to Win Did! But I highly doubt Da Bear's are going to beat the Viking's. But you never know!! I hope you get what you want, FOR RAMS SAKE!(y):snicker::shades::cheers:

Edit: "Save that Lucky Horse Shoe!!"