8 Games that can effect the Idle Rams on their bye week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
While the Rams are Idle on their bye week, these 8 teams can help the Rams in the NFC standings.

Some games have more of an impact than others but for obvious reasons, these are the 8 games that I'm going to be scoreboard watching.

The question is how many of these games will go in the Rams favor? I'm hoping at least 4 of these 8 teams can come away victories.

CIN.png
to beat the Redskins
NO.png
to beat the Seahawks

CAR.png
to beat the Cardinals
OAK.png
to beat the Bucs

HOU.png
to beat the Lions
ATL.png
to beat the Packers

DAL.png
to beat the Eagles
CHI.png
to beat the Vikings

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah... it's time to start looking at these kind of matchups and how they could impact us.

fearsomefour

Legend
That Saints Seahawks game should be entertaining.
The Cards Seahawks game last week was pretty entertaining as well.....particularly for a 6-6 game.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I love it when less than half way through the season we need other teams and many of them to beat teams we are in competition with to move on, AGAIN. Then usually we lose and the point is mute.
Please end this.
man-pulling-his-hair-out.jpg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love it when less than half way through the season we need other teams and many of them to beat teams we are in competition with to move on, AGAIN. Then usually we lose and the point is mute.
Please end this.

View attachment 17367

I feel ya @rdlkgliders.. Nothing more frustrating than worrying about other games to help the Rams playoff hopes. 3-4 teams usually have to rely on other teams for help until they take charge of their own fate.

A meltdown loss to the Panthers next Sunday will probably put the final fork in Los Angeles.

stick_fork.jpg

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Panthers are looking great. Hope the cards lose but I hope panthers don't look good against us

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Panthers are looking great. Hope the cards lose but I hope panthers don't look good against us
We have to change this way of thinking and beat teams not hope for them to lay an egg.
Not directed at you @Ajb44 but an overall observation of the state of Ram fans due to our lack of success over the last several years.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
While the Rams are Idle on their bye week, these 8 teams can help the Rams in the NFC standings.

Some games have more of an impact than others but for obvious reasons, these are the 8 games that I'm going to be scoreboard watching.

The question is how many of these games will go in the Rams favor? I'm hoping at least 4 of these 8 teams can come away victories.

CIN.png
to beat the Redskins - "This ended in a Tie!"
NO.png
to beat the Seahawks - Very Possible

CAR.png
to beat the Cardinals - Maybe
OAK.png
to beat the Bucs - Very Possible

HOU.png
to beat the Lions - I don't think so
ATL.png
to beat the Packers - IDK - probably

DAL.png
to beat the Eagles - This is a toss-up - JMHO
CHI.png
to beat the Vikings - Never going to happen!
I put my thought in Red next to your post!!(y);):D

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
None of these 8 games mean squat if the Rams dont get things turned around next week. The 9 games that will effect the Rams the most are the next 9 on their schedule, 1 week at a time. If the D is healthy and remains that way anything is possible, but the O needs to eat clock and score points to keep the D fresh.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
We need to stop worrying about other teams losing and just focus on winning. None of this matters if we lose to the panthers next week.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Panthers are destroying the Arians brotherhood...I like that, but don't like them finding their game the week before the Rams..'Aints giving the Albatross a good game, but it's not really as close as the score in my eyes...I expect a big 2nd half and a relatively easy win for the Egrets...

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Well so far this has been better than expected................

CAR.png
beat the Cardinals

CIN.png
Tied the Redskins

NO.png
Beat the Seahawks

HOU.png
Beat the Lions

OAK.png
Still in OVERTIME with the Bucs

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The 2 that could mean the most happened, the Rams need to do their part.

Psycho_X

Legend
The NFC West has not been this winnable in a long time and we start the season giving the Whiners their only win so far and possibly the season and flounder several more losses away. It's too bad. Meanwhile Nick Foles is having a 135 QBR in backup duty.

WTB some real offensive coaches that know what they are doing.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
None of these 8 games mean squat if the Rams dont get things turned around next week. The 9 games that will effect the Rams the most are the next 9 on their schedule, 1 week at a time.
Agreed. We need to do our thing and win games. However, there are a couple teams who we need to lose some games which puts us in a better position getting into the playoffs. Seattle and Arizona losing today really helps because we still have a shot at winning the division.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
We have to change this way of thinking and beat teams not hope for them to lay an egg.
Not directed at you @Ajb44 but an overall observation of the state of Ram fans due to our lack of success over the last several years.
I fully agree my man!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Wow If the Cowboys beat the Eagles this has been quite the favorable outcome for the Rams on their bye week..

6 out of 8 so far. The Rams got some serious help today without even taking a snap this weekend.

CAR.png
beat the Cardinals YES!
CIN.png
beat the Redskins... A TIE was better than the Skins winning

NO.png
Beat the Seahawks YES!
HOU.png
Beat the Lions YES!

OAK.png
Beat the Bucs YES!
ATL.png
Beat the Packers YES!