76-0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
76-0 in a 2 game span is impressive regardless of who its against. Its not easy to do if it was we would see it on a regular basis in the NFL but we don't.The scary part of this defense is that they are still getting better and they are young.

fearsomefour

Legend
Does today's D give up a 50 yard bomb to Drew Stanton? We'll see how Hill does against elite Ds in the next 3, hopefully he'll play as well against the Seahawks as Davis did.
It almost does matter. When you allow 17 and 10 points on the road you need to win those games. The SF game could have easily been a loss because of Davis's play. The Arizona game largely was. I like Davis and would like to see him retained. He has some good things about his game and is certainly capable of being at least a good depth guy in the NFL. But, when teams started to get a book on him he was in over his head. That is to be expected.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
davis isn't half the qb hill is. he would have bailed from the pocket half the time hill stood in there and made a throw. his ship has long sailed, he needs a couple of more years to learn how to stay in the pocket and trust what he sees.

Hill is Davis, just with years of experience. I don't think Davis ship has sailed, but it definitely would behoove him to work out the pocket awareness issues in TC next year. I think that short window of TC and preseason will determine his entire future. You can say that to some degree about most players, but if he hoses up that he'll never get another shot.