76-0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
PFR has a streak finder dating back to 1970, the '85 Bears won 36-0 then 44-0 for 80-0. Then we're second with 76-0. Then the St Louis Cardinals are 3rd with 31-0 and 44-0 for 75-0, the Cardinals actually had 3 consecutive shut outs for 112-0.

jjab360

Legend
Is this seriously the same team that allowed 30 or more points in 4 of their first 5 games??

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
PFR has a streak finder dating back to 1970, the '85 Bears won 36-0 then 44-0 for 80-0. Then we're second with 76-0. Then the St Louis Cardinals are 3rd with 31-0 and 44-0 for 75-0, the Cardinals actually had 3 consecutive shut outs for 112-0.
Is 3 the record? Because we have the Cardinals and Giants the next two games...

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
This make the loss to the Chargers more disappointing. The Rams would be in the thick of the wildcard race at 7-6 instead of 6-7. Great win and hope this team continues to roll to the end of the season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This make the loss to the Chargers more disappointing. The Rams would be in the thick of the wildcard race at 7-6 instead of 6-7. Great win and hope this team continues to roll to the end of the season.

This makes all of our close losses more disappointing. :LOL:

Unfortunately, I think @RamzFanz might have been right. We might have kept ourselves out of the playoffs by not yanking Davis sooner.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion

Unfortunately, I think @RamzFanz might have been right. We might have kept ourselves out of the playoffs by not yanking Davis sooner.
That Zona game man!

Would have been interesting to see Davis paired with this D, rather than the game being put on his shoulders most of the time.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Yes, RamzFanz was right. The apologies for calling me an idiot should be pouring into my message box soon!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would have been interesting to see Davis paired with this D, rather than the game being put on his shoulders most of the time.

Our D held Arizona to 17 and SF to 10. We saw Davis with the D. He played terribly in both those games.

Our D held Arizona to 17 and SF to 10. We saw Davis with the D. He played terribly in both those games.

Does today's D give up a 50 yard bomb to Drew Stanton? We'll see how Hill does against elite Ds in the next 3, hopefully he'll play as well against the Seahawks as Davis did.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
No one knows how Hill would have played in those games ,the I told ya so is not appreciated,the two shut outs are gratifying ,but they did come against teams with a combined 3 wins and 21 losses

Every 76 point 2 game victory in NFL history:
76.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the two shut outs are gratifying ,but they did come against teams with a combined 3 wins and 21 losses

the raiders shutout was wedged between them beating the chiefs and whiners. the skins put 27 points up against the colts last week.

there's no need to downplay how good the d has played the last two weeks.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

davis isn't half the qb hill is. he would have bailed from the pocket half the time hill stood in there and made a throw. his ship has long sailed, he needs a couple of more years to learn how to stay in the pocket and trust what he sees.