7-3 Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Off to the Whiners, let's continue the snowball of Kaep's demise. Seeing that this is a divisional game, I'm hoping we see the Jekyll O-line and not the one Hyde-ing. No game's a gimme, just play with a lot of intensity.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm not saying it's possible. But, there needs to be some tweaking those loose ends on the O. Defense can't be the only thing depended on.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well we are going to have to win some ugly ones that's just the way it is.
Hopefully along the way we can develop some Oline continuity that will help Foles and the receivers since those 2 groups are very average.
We will have to go 3-1 over the next 4 to have any control over our playoff chances.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Today was an ugly win, though.

That comment is kinda amazing when you think about it. 24-6 win. How could a win by that score be ugly?

Well... 2 missed FGs. Couldn't run block but somehow Gurley got his 128 (plus 35). Couldn't pass block. Couldn't convert a 3rd down. Stupid penatlties to kill rams drives and extend browns drives. Gave up a lot of easy underneath stuff. Let the Browns convert on multiple 3rd and longs, one called back on penatly. Got a bunch of lucky penatly calls.

Yeah, it was an ugly win by a big margin. But heck, we're the Rams. Just happy to get one in the W column.

Athos

Legend
Don't look past the Vikings especially since we're on the road. But it's possible.

ViQueens are the toughest competition in this set of games. We talked it up about winning the last time we played them......That turned into one of the uglier and more frustrating loses in recent memory. Bridgewater is good against the blitz. Really good.

But we better smack the shit out of Krapperdoodle, the Bears are giving up 30 pts/game, and the Ravens are a cluster. That D is nothing like what it once was.

But quite simply. the offense sans Gurley and Tavon HAS to play better.

The line is still shoddy and Foles is way to inconsistent.

7-3 has to be done. 6-4 is.....okay.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's doing what we should do.

However, @vikings will be really tough if our O continues to only play in the second half...

The Vikings have 4 wins, two against the lowly Lions (1-5) and the other two against the Chargers (2-4) and Chiefs (1-5).

A combined record of 5-14 in those 4 games.

They lost to the 2-5 49ers.

It's a road game, though the Rams D negates a big portion of the home field advantage IMO.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I saw something. And it was wearing #30.

We won 24-6. Let's save some doom and gloom for when we lose games.

He's a great player. He alone doesn't get this team to the playoffs though. If you're banking on getting every call and 6 turnovers a game I've got some bad news for you.

I'll enjoy every snap for the last year in St. Louis. Just thought after a decade of re-building we'd be a little closer by now.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
We got scoring from or "D" to make the game manageable today. They layed the flags on our ASS later in the game but we got some big game changing breaks and just think how unhappy you were early in the game. We can hit QB's that can't release the ball very fast. Yet we are FAR FROM ANYTHING ON OFFENSE. Teams are run blitzing to stop Gurley. If Gurley is not used as a proper fake to then we are INSANE. At least till we get points on the board.

STOP THE KOOLAID men we just beat the lowly browns at home who we should have beaten MUCH easier and by more. Why cook still gets to play is beyond me. ONE FREAKING GAME AT A TIME!!! Act like we are in the Playoffs already. We have to string many wins TOGETHER folks. Keeping Gurley healthy and in the pass game too. Need Tavon Austin Healthy along with Mason and all playmakers. Still am missing Quick gang. We WILL need these guys to beat the vikings who may be the team we are up against for a playoff berth. Just could be. So dial it down please till we win BIG next week.

Celebrate all you want but the OL is a HOT MESS! So sorry. We NEED consistent with this crew and I saw Reynolds limping. May be next man up with Wichman. THEN WHAT??? GO RAMS!!! NO INJURIES!!! fisher take a time management course. Greg Zueurlein you need to get things sorted out as we ARE GONNA NEED YOU SOON!!!
I think I'll cheer my way @GabesHorn . Our D was stout today! You can be half empty if you like. Pardon me if I'm half full.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Have we turned the corner? Are we really a playoff contender? I don't know. I'l tell you after the next 4 games.

The good news is, we passed the first test. We are coming upon a more favorable part of our schedule. We need to see wins against the lesser teams if we're going to be a legit contender. We got the first one today. We have another less than stellar team coming up. A very winnable game. But if our offense keeps playing like they did today, I don't see us winning all 4 of the upcoming games.

We have a terrific running game with Gurley. But in today's NFL you gotta be able to make plays throwing the ball too. So far, our passing game is a poor one. Most teams in the league are better than we are at it.

RamWoodie

Legend
I have to believe the Rams coaches are working on the offensive woes...or else we're in for A LOT more scary games win or lose. Something has to break loose REAL SOON!!!

At least I hope so!

F. Mulder

Starter
I'm not a half empty kind of guy but I also don't get drunk on kool ade. I know I sound like a downer but I hate when fans put non-played games in the W-L column. I feel the same way when the schedules are announced in the Spring and people go game by game on W and L. For me I'm glad for the win and to get to 3-3 and in the hunt but ANYONE who thinks the SF game is a sure thing is crazy. Yes, ON PAPER this is a team in trouble and not where they were a couple years ago, BUT, this is the bi-polar Rams playing a divisonal team that will always fight them tooth and nail.

Yes I hope and think the Rams can win vs SF but I need to see much cleaner play than what i saw today. After that I'll move on to the next opponent. I swear some of you guys forget how this team can be a giant slayer and giant turd over and over in the same season. Each week is a new set of challenges and key points of the game can result in victories and defeats. I assure you if I were a Browns fan I'd be lamenting the turnovers, some questionable officiating vs the Browns, and thinking how THEY could have 2-3 more wins at this point in the season. Sound like any other team we know??

Ram65

Legend
It's kinda fun to think about a long Rams win streak when looking at the schedule in front of them. It hasn't happened in a long, long time and only has set me up for big disappointments in the past. I'll just settle for a beat down or even an ugly win against the Whiners. This Rams team still has many glaring weaknesses.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I think I'll cheer my way @GabesHorn . Our D was stout today! You can be half empty if you like. Pardon me if I'm half full.

Half full is your description. Not mine. Glad your half full tho. Half a team won't take us where most of us would like to go. So enjoy yourself as much as you can. We just had 2 weeks to get healthy and improve. This game tape was not worth keeping. Hope they see their errors before they burn the film tho. Refs even helped, as un RAM Like as that is. Cook was still cook who most said he was for two weeks. The "D" scored and set up a FG that was not missed. Gred Z. would like to forget the last 2 games he has played except for his KO's.

If we are able to improve with game reps then I will enjoy any "W" always . I don't think you can label me as you are trying to do. I've been a RAMS Diehard fan for 50+ years . I don't go by any of that crap. I'll be positive till dissapointment has its way. With this team .....IT WILL. I don't believe in magic or fairies either.;) Could not be happier we have Todd Gurley as a RAM. Hope he inspires others to play at a higher level. This years NFL has a few really good teams and then the teams below that are up and down and a lot of parity where anything can happen week to week. Not too many teams playing at the pats level but some are there and a couple are close. It takes a HELL of a lot and even Luck to Win It All. One thing I do see is a lot of teams that have a good ways to go to contend.

NEVER meant after reading my posts(TO INFER TO YOU) you could'nt be beside yourself with giddyness forever. Enjoy yourself .:D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There should be some kind of "24 Hour Rule". After a Win, " No Bitching about the Team" for 24 hours! Some people should ...

#2.jpg

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves... We still have a ton of work to do on offense. Let's take care of that before we start callin' W's before the games are played.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that we have more than enough to beat the Whiners but if they don't find someone to coach up our O line there will be no playoffs for this team, ever!
After two weeks to coach and plan they looked worse on offense, against a bad defense, than they did before the bye. What the hell is going on?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The offense needs work, as a whole.

We're 3-3.

One game at a time.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Imo our offense sucks, our line sucks, even on most running plays. That 40yd run gurley had it was all him, the hole was so little but he hit it hard and cut back making his own lane. Why do you guys think no other rb on our team as done nothing? Cunningham had a good 1st game BUT most of his yards came on passes not runs. Our oc is pretty good tho its just that line and cook (plus the droppies) that's holding us back. I can see us winning 5 games in a tow but I won't count on it with is o.

Also what I have seen no one talk about is a problem with our D. Look at the completion % completed in every game. Look at the recievers that consistently WIDE open. It's one thing for a reciever to catch a contested pass like ours. But it's another when guys are WIDE open. I wish our guys could get open like that and it's not the recievers imo it's the scheme. It's not just thus game it's has been in every game. That coupled with our lack of oline production I just can't bring myself to count on a winning streak. And for God's sake don't EVER let gurley get hurt... EVER!!!!! Imagine our o with out him. Our other backs are good but they can't run behind this bad line. Gurley is special

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
We got scoring from or "D" to make the game manageable today. They layed the flags on our ASS later in the game but we got some big game changing breaks and just think how unhappy you were early in the game. We can hit QB's that can't release the ball very fast. Yet we are FAR FROM ANYTHING ON OFFENSE. Teams are run blitzing to stop Gurley. If Gurley is not used as a proper fake to then we are INSANE. At least till we get points on the board.

STOP THE KOOLAID men we just beat the lowly browns at home who we should have beaten MUCH easier and by more. Why cook still gets to play is beyond me. ONE FREAKING GAME AT A TIME!!! Act like we are in the Playoffs already. We have to string many wins TOGETHER folks. Keeping Gurley healthy and in the pass game too. Need Tavon Austin Healthy along with Mason and all playmakers. Still am missing Quick gang. We WILL need these guys to beat the vikings who may be the team we are up against for a playoff berth. Just could be. So dial it down please till we win BIG next week.

Celebrate all you want but the OL is a HOT MESS! So sorry. We NEED consistent with this crew and I saw Reynolds limping. May be next man up with Wichman. THEN WHAT??? GO RAMS!!! NO INJURIES!!! fisher take a time management course. Greg Zueurlein you need to get things sorted out as we ARE GONNA NEED YOU SOON!!!

Nothing personal but who are you to tell anyone to stop the koolade or dial it back. You wanna be a Debbie downer so be it but don't tell others how to enjoy their win because you weren't happy with how we won.