7-3 Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
next games

Vs 49ers
@vikings
Vs Bears
@ Ravens

Most of these team aren't playing to good so I think it's possible the Rams can have a 7-3 record. I can only dream, right? :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't look past the Vikings especially since we're on the road. But it's possible.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That's doing what we should do.

However, @vikings will be really tough if our O continues to only play in the second half...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
next games

Vs 49ers
@vikings
Vs Bears
@ Ravens

Most of these team aren't playing to good so I think it's possible the Rams can have a 7-3 record. I can only dream, right? :)
Sign me up! I'm drunk off the kool aid and I'm never coming down

tonyl711

Starter
i would be alot more confident if the Oline can start pass blocking. but with the way the D is playing its possible.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The OL needs to block, Foles needs to play well, and Cook needs to stay out of the way. Those things need to happen before I buy us winning 5 in a row. The Vikings will be tough for us to beat.

Defense is playing amazing. Gurley is somehow playing even better. If the rest of the team can round into shape...we can do it. Today was an ugly win, though.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I say yes with the D and TG but I think most fans were more than a little nervous till the 4th quarter .

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
We got scoring from or "D" to make the game manageable today. They layed the flags on our ASS later in the game but we got some big game changing breaks and just think how unhappy you were early in the game. We can hit QB's that can't release the ball very fast. Yet we are FAR FROM ANYTHING ON OFFENSE. Teams are run blitzing to stop Gurley. If Gurley is not used as a proper fake to then we are INSANE. At least till we get points on the board.

STOP THE KOOLAID men we just beat the lowly browns at home who we should have beaten MUCH easier and by more. Why cook still gets to play is beyond me. ONE FREAKING GAME AT A TIME!!! Act like we are in the Playoffs already. We have to string many wins TOGETHER folks. Keeping Gurley healthy and in the pass game too. Need Tavon Austin Healthy along with Mason and all playmakers. Still am missing Quick gang. We WILL need these guys to beat the vikings who may be the team we are up against for a playoff berth. Just could be. So dial it down please till we win BIG next week.

Celebrate all you want but the OL is a HOT MESS! So sorry. We NEED consistent with this crew and I saw Reynolds limping. May be next man up with Wichman. THEN WHAT??? GO RAMS!!! NO INJURIES!!! fisher take a time management course. Greg Zueurlein you need to get things sorted out as we ARE GONNA NEED YOU SOON!!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As that douche Russell Wilson would say "1-0 every week". Hopefully our boys don't look past any teams

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really do not know how any of us can look at the schedule and mark a "W" in the win column against anybody. I love the Rams, but if our offense struggles in the first half like we did today, we could find ourselves playing from behind a lot. This isolates Gurley and the run game and can be a really bad position for us to be in. Our defense is definitely playing like a top ten defense, but those turnovers are not going to happen every game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Vikings and Ravens might be tough. Mainly because they're road games. But Flacco is fully capable of having a good game. The Vikings game will be interesting. The guy who's been the best back for a few years against the guy who's ready to take that baton. But there is no reason we can't win those games.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
STOP THE KOOLAID men we just beat the lowly browns at home who we should have beaten MUCH easier and by more. Why cook still gets to play is beyond me. ONE FREAKING GAME AT A TIME!!! Act like we are in the Playoffs already. We have to string many wins TOGETHER folks. Keeping Gurley healthy and in the pass game too. Need Tavon Austin Healthy along with Mason and all playmakers. Still am missing Quick gang. We WILL need these guys to beat the vikings who may be the team we are up against for a playoff berth. Just could be. So dial it down please till we win BIG next week.

I'm not satisfied with the win and I need to see more from this offense before I buy this team has turned a corner...but those lowly Browns took the undefeated Broncos to OT last week. This is the NFL. No such thing as gimme games and no such thing as pushovers. Winning by 18 points in the NFL is impressive against any team.

Just gotta keep it going. Build momentum. Build up Foles's confidence. And get this OL working well together. And most importantly, whoop San Francisco's ass.

Rainram

Starter
Just gotta keep it going. Build momentum. Build up Foles's confidence. And get this OL working well together. And most importantly, whoop San Francisco's ass.

This part.

I would add - get/stay healthy.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Besides the turnovers on defense, and the refs, I saw nothing in this game that would make me believe they're capable of winning 2 games in a row let alone 5.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
When was the last time the Rams won three games in a row or were two games above .500? Let's do those things first before thinking we will win five in a row lol. Bottom line, if the offense doesn't pick it up then it will be tough sledding getting into the playoffs. There will be games where the defense isn't dominant and the offense will need to step up. Get the ball in Austin's hands more often.

bskrilla

Starter
Besides the turnovers on defense, and the refs, I saw nothing in this game that would make me believe they're capable of winning 2 games in a row let alone 5.
I saw something. And it was wearing #30.

We won 24-6. Let's save some doom and gloom for when we lose games.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I'm not satisfied with the win and I need to see more from this offense before I buy this team has turned a corner...but those lowly Browns took the undefeated Broncos to OT last week. This is the NFL. No such thing as gimme games and no such thing as pushovers. Winning by 18 points in the NFL is impressive against any team.

Jerry you well know I'm aware of the Bronco's 6-0 record and being called the worst ndefeated team in history. The brown should have beaten them as they did beat a tough Ravens team in Baltimore which I think is tougher than beating Denver at home. Our pass rush would KILL the Bronco's and probably retire Manning.

Facts are can you give me 3-4 defensive caused turnovers every weel and the scoop and score along with a very long PI penalty on Britt etc. We still could'nt make a 3rd down till Gurley got one in the 4TH Freaking quarter. That was'nt 18 offensive points as it seems you were implying tho I know you were not. Getting this offense to not jump offsides seems to be a major issue BEFORE & AFTER the BYE week.

Foles started SUPER SLOW MOTION compared to McCowns quick release and Nick seemed uninspired till he finally completed ONE long ball with a fist pump. Our routes need to be crisper with more seperation. Cook SUX!!! Gurley makes his own plays as does Tavon Austin with pure quickness and speed. No JET SWEEPS this week. Hope we use them again next week for 9ers.

Fairley besides being active on that fumble recovery needs to show a HELL of a lot more for the FA money spent on him. Ayers is also very,very late to the 2015 season and we NEED him very much with AO gone and our 213lb LB in Barron is making up for AO totally. We need to resign JJ & TRU & Barron. Barron and our DB's are heat seeking missles this season causing catch and fumbles this year. Impressive. The Offense is our problem teams are attacking with run stopping stunts that are forcing Nick foles to be accurate and VERY FAST. He's not there yet. Hope he shows up for the 1ST quarter NEXT week. kaperdick will be running and sliding everywhere.

I will enjoy seeing a like on one of my posts if you are gonna agree then just add a small thing I did not mention but you know I am well aware of. Hope we came out of this game healthy . Like how even tho we gave up some decent runs we cannot let Hyde run on us next week. He is MUCH more dangerous . Whiners have more dangerous WR's also with a couple TE's you well know. Whiners have one VERY DECENT pass rusher that will challenge Havenstein ALL game long. Plus they played Thursday and are already healing and preparing. KILL THE WHINERS!!!:yess::boxing:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't look past any of those teams. Especially Minnesota playing them at home. But 7-3 is at least a real possibility, instead of a fantasy. It feels great being able to FINALLY say that as a Rams fan!

The offense will need to step up if we are to get there. I am optimistic.