6 days rest for tired Falcons, and Rams get 8 against Vikings (!!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For many of us it is difficult to have faith until we see the team jump the hurdles. Throttling the Shehawks was huge for making me a true believer. But losses against Minnesota and Philadelphia still stir the doubt.

The playoffs are a different animal and the Falcons come with quality experience in that area. They are the one team I was most concerned with in the playoffs. They have a better Oline than the Rams, plus Julio and Sanu to go with Ryan. That is a better group than what Minnesota has

Atlanta has been inconsistent as F this season.

If they come out and we get the high effort Falcons offense, we have a game on our hands but I still very much favor the Rams.

If they come out flat, as they have so much this year, Rams will blow them out.

Nothing wrong with the hand wringing over this game, as you never know in the playoffs. But the fans who should be wringing their hands are the Falcons fans.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Every former NFL player that I have ever heard speak about the playoffs, disagrees with you.

I never mentioned defense. And yeah Minnesota has a better D. I am worried about Atlanta’s offense. A good Oline, QB, RBs and WRs. Plus they have been playing better later in the season. This won’t be a game where the Rams can afford to make mistakes.

Their offense hasn’t really been that impressive this year-especially these last 5 or 6 weeks. Pretty tough to all of a sudden turn it on at this point of the year-especially on the road against this Ram defense. I was actually more concerned about a matchup with Carolina than the Falcons. I think we win by at least 10.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Atlanta’s interior line, Levitre a triceps injury and Mack a calf injury will probably play but both are not 100%. Donald should feast.

I like what Wade Phillips brings to the table with his playoff and Super Bowl experience. I can see shutting down the Falcons offense as a strong possibility.

Mack's calf injury will not last the entire game in L.A. going against AARON DONALD & MICHAEL BROCKERS . With the Georgia Bulldogs winning our TWO CAPTIAN Bulldogs in TODD GURLEY II & A. OGLETREE will be playing like WILD MEN in their first PLAYOFF game.

I wanted the falcons to play as I remember when Kurt Warner took his Cardinals to the Playoffs they also were the 3 seed and played a tough falcons team at home then traveled to the panthers and ended up with the eagles and McNabb at home like we will see the aints at home for the NFC Championship game. Then Warner played the Steelers in the SB. Personally I want to physically hit tommy boy & get a long awaited revenge game on the pats in a dome we will have played 3 times in this year. We will know that stadium as well as our own.

One game at a time. Yet always strike while the stars are aligned & they are this year & we've seen the teams we will face already. Now to learn how to take it up a notch like I felt we did in Tennessee as I think the Titans had a better duo of backs than the falcons have. The QB from Atlanta is even LESS mobile than a wounded Mariotta was. It was a harsh crowd very into the game and you could feel that 4th quarter was a must have for us. I do not believe the poster who thinks the falcons have a better Offensive Line than us. Last year was their year. This year our 5 guys did the same as the falcons did that I think got them to SB. They started the same 5 OL every game. Last week was even a rest game for Whit,Saffold,Sully & Havenstein & Brown graded out at 83-84% with the 4 backups.

The REST will put us over the Viking hump and into the NFC Championship game. Hope we have a safe and injury free ride there as we don't have much depth. I think Mark Barron's 3 week rest will be a GODSEND & shock many folks here after how he is gonna fly around and help Ogletree who is playing GREAT with one arm. These Bulldogs are gonna carry us on O & D..

You can tell after 56 years of rooting for these White Horns to make it BIGTIME that I'm not carried away VERY much. GO!!! RAMS!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and I'll add this... We dodged an ENORMOUS bullet by Hill not needing to clear concussion protocol. I was sweatin that, as that often means two weeks which could have meant he misses the wildcard matchup.

In terms of health, the Rams are sitting very nice right now.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Their offense hasn’t really been that impressive this year-especially these last 5 or 6 weeks. Pretty tough to all of a sudden turn it on at this point of the year-especially on the road against this Ram defense. I was actually more concerned about a matchup with Carolina than the Falcons. I think we win by at least 10.

Teams can turn it on for the playoffs. The Falcons will be on top of their game Saturday. They know the intensity needed to get through the playoffs. And their head coach does too. I don't know if that is something that can be taught. Other teams have played better in the playoffs than their regular seasons would suggest. Ryan has been very good lately too.

Maybe I am just worrying due to nerves. I would rather have eased into the playoffs with the Saints, then Eagles. If the Rams win this game by 10 or more points and I won't be worried about their chances in any other game. They just need to get this game under their belt and cross the first hurdle.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teams can turn it on for the playoffs. The Falcons will be on top of their game Saturday. They know the intensity needed to get through the playoffs. And their head coach does too. I don't know if that is something that can be taught. Other teams have played better in the playoffs than their regular seasons would suggest. Ryan has been very good lately too.

Maybe I am just worrying due to nerves. I would rather have eased into the playoffs with the Saints, then Eagles. If the Rams win this game by 10 or more points and I won't be worried about their chances in any other game. They just need to get this game under their belt and cross the first hurdle.

Haha, are you for real? Eased into the playoffs with the saints? They're twice the team the falcons are. I haven't left watching a falcons game impressed with pretty much anything they did in there. They're no world beaters. In fact they look very beatable every time I've watched them.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This game like every NFC playoff game is a toss up. The gap between the 1 seed and the 6th is so small. IMO we can beat every team in the NFC, I also wouldnt be surprised if we lost either.

I feel like we will beat Atlanta but I also feel like it will be a close game. So flipping nervous for this game and its only Tuesday lol.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Vegas has us at 6 point favorites... Is it Saturday yet!!?? Holy shit I'm nervous! Im going to have to start the drinking early Saturday to remedy this.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I'm gonna be so fuckin nervous all week, all day Saturday, and all game long...

It's too surreal that we have the team that we have right now after the years we've had to endure recently. I should be more confident at this point after seeing some of the absolute BEATDOWNS we've put on teams but I still can't believe it. I'm too used to the misery.

The future seems bright with this squad and coaching staff though as long as we can hold onto our key guys. Could be forming something great. Some could argue we're ahead of schedule but we're in it now so let's make a run!

GO RAMS!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Haha, are you for real? Eased into the playoffs with the saints? They're twice the team the falcons are. I haven't left watching a falcons game impressed with pretty much anything they did in there. They're no world beaters. In fact they look very beatable every time I've watched them.

The Falcons' basically have the same roster that had the Superbowl win in their grasp last year. They are capable of playing at a similarly high level. I think they will play at a higher level than they have much of this year. It's the playoffs. Teams will be at their best.