49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thom Brenneman spoke quite well today considering his mouth was stuffed with 49er DNA rifle n balls.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Kittle doesnt get his record with Donald, because they wouldnt throw it.

Think about what a bitch move that is.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Time for another Kittle TD here...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Didn't think Shanny had it in him to concede there even though his starters got their @$$es handed to them all game long.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't think Shanny had it in him to concede there even though his starters got their @$$es handed to them all game long.
I love how the Niner Aholes and their fans are cheering at the end of an ass whipping in LA.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Hell no - I thought that assclown was gonna come out with a 5 WR set and throw...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the 10 k...I think I killed with it!

Ram65

Legend
Whiners with only Kittle this year will be a much improved team next year with the injured WRs coming back.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I expect the Rams will play the Eagles in two weeks.

I don’t think the Eagles can play the RAMS in two week, if the Eagles beat the Bears they’ll be headed to New Orleans. Three weeks maybe?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I don’t think the Eagles can play the RAMS in two week, if the Eagles beat the Bears they’ll be headed to New Orleans. Three weeks maybe?

Then I expect the Rams to play Seattle

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then I expect the Rams to play Seattle

I wouldn’t mind seeing that but I’m leaning towards seeing the Bears in LA in two weeks. I just can’t see the Eagles beating the Bears in Chicago with that Bears defense.

Last edited:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I wouldn’t mind seeing that but I leaning towards seeing the Bears in LA in two weeks. I just can’t see the Eagles beating the Bears in Chicago with that Bears defense.

Hard to say for sure, but I really think Philly is going to win.