PREGAME 49’ers at Rams - NFC Championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Get outta here with that negative energy.....
I'm trying so, so hard. Something has to give. 49ers snapped McVay half time lead streak, Rams about to snap the 49ers win streak.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
The closer we get, the more my gut says 49ers W. I'm trying to shake the feeling but I can't help but feel the 49ers win. I went into the TB game last week with the same feeling but that the Rams were going to win.

I Just can't help it. I'm already mentally preparing to see SF dance on our graves for the 7th time in a row.

But I know there's no better time than now for the Rams to end this losing streak to them.
:fistbump1:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
All the questionables will play.

Doesn't look good for #2 LT

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Between the Deeblo zone/man thing and think I heard the other day Jimmy g has thrown two completions outside the numbers this post season that basically tells you how these dudes need to me played clog the middle do not allow that pop gun arm to have the middle of the field pressure and flood the middle on known passing downs let him beat you and if he does shame on us. As far as the run well that's a different story but if you score and score often they can only stay committed so long to the run before the have to open it up.

It's quite telling when you watch the past games even up 17- 0 that rat face weasel stayed committed tired our line out made it inevitable along with some other questionable moves but we lost our safeties then our line was gassed so the middle was all there. Change that story it may change everything.

I still feel Weddle can make a difference with a Jimmy g type qb his read react and tackling seem to be present and Jimmy doesn't have that fastball like Stafford that extra tic of time allows weddle to be effective. Like I said could be reaching but I just feel he can be a silent x factor as well as reading plays that's huge.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I hate this game. lol

Knowing that Reeder has to have the game of his life for the Rams to stop the 9ers is disconcerting.

But.. all three phases.. and the Rams STs are really good right now. Make a play, somewhere.. make a difference.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I hate this game. lol

Knowing that Reeder has to have the game of his life for the Rams to stop the 9ers is disconcerting.

But.. all three phases.. and the Rams STs are really good right now. Make a play, somewhere.. make a difference.
We have so many strengths on this team we could field 10 on defense and control this game.

I just feel this thing is dialed in right now.

All three phases.

Two important things we learned the past three weeks.

Keep the pedal down and

play smart football.

I have not been this confident in such a long time.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
We have so many strengths on this team we could field 10 on defense and control this game.

I just feel this thing is dialed in right now.

All three phases.

Two important things we learned the past three weeks.

Keep the pedal down and

play smart football.

I have not been this confident in such a long time.
Man.... I hope you're right!!!!!!!!!!!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The team let these assholes into the playoffs by shitting the bed last game of the season. Its time we send them packing. If we lose, they only have themselves to blame for allowing them into the postseason and not going for the jugular last game.

The 9ers are probably licking their chops. We need to take it to them from the jump and try to win by 50.

Punch them in the mouth and don't let up. Lfg!!

Last edited: