PREGAME 49’ers at Rams - NFC Championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Remembering where the pass rush pressure came from in the week 18 9er game I remember Edwards couldn't handle the bull rush Armstead came with up the middle where he got 2.5 sacks.

Edwards MUST DO BETTER SUNDAY as well as the rest of the OLine.

Again, McVay can help by calling short to medium quick developing routes while Stafford has to quickly go through his progressions.
Now that Cam is back why not keep him back to at least get in the way of that rush and be a check down option.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Man shake that shit. We are going to win and avenge our losses to them this year. The sea of red will represent all the souls whose hopes and dreams were brutally murdered by our Rams when we eliminate those bitches. Let's kick some Whiner ass dammit!!!!
Try and not to let those peeps that try and win both ways affect you.

I get them and all they are doing is trying to put themselves in a position where they are always right and they can sleep well with this way of thinking. They have issues me or you would never want.

You and I know we got this. Victory is much more sweet for us. Shallow for those that default to a losing attitude.

GO RAMS!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Man shake that shit. We are going to win and avenge our losses to them this year. The sea of red will represent all the souls whose hopes and dreams were brutally murdered by our Rams when we eliminate those bitches. Let's kick some Whiner ass dammit!!!!
Trying too my friend!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I have been pretty vocal this last week on a number of different subjects and I have no doubt that many will be happy to hear this should be my last message until after our victory.

I sit here in Nor Cal surrounded by those wretched whiner fans. I am blessed to have a house on a hill that has a tremendous view from both the inside and outside the house with some of the most tremendous sunsets only a poet could describe. Tonight is of no exception.

I think of my Ramily. How this is no different than when we were young the same nervousness on Christmas eve. Hoping for the bounty we had so wished for. At this moment I feel peace. That Santa will gift me with my most serious wishes. A COMPLETE Rams victory.

Tomorrow is our day. We were destined for this moment. I truly believe that. This young loyal fan since 1973 has never felt so good about tomorrow. I think about our players, our coaches, our management and most of all OUR FANS are ready to get this done and done with domination!

I know we will all show up and see a bunch of red in the stands. That will only make this win just that more sweet. These red fans spent that time and that money for us to school them in OUR HOUSE!!!

I truly wish all of us could be there but please trust me on this, you will be with me in my heart and soul.

One does not have to be in the house to bring their energy. Bring it like you were there. We will prevail!

Love my Ramily and as always......

GO RAMS!!!
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Try fucking harder.

You expect that of your team. You can't even unconditionally support them like they do you?

Don't be that guy.

GO RAMS!!!

Lol - anyway I’m out in Niners country but live in So Cal. Funny been starting Sunday Collections from them,just hope they don’t get any payouts with a 3 1/2 point spread.

Looking for The Rams to take it to them.We saw a preview of what that should look like as long as the pedal stays down away from the medal.

Stafford seems to keep building more confidence & showing too leadership.
Von Miller is going to get after it without possibly of Trent Williams.

Go Rams