PREGAME 49’ers at Rams - Keys to beating the niners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Lots of Rams killers on that list. Deebo, Greenlaw, and Juszczyk always play out of their mind vs. the Rams. Good riddance, especially to Greenlaw, who is a dirty POS and is always targeting the head of Rams players.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I kinda wanted to beat them with Dweebo and see him cry again. But oh well he can cry with the other whiners in street clothes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’ll take it. There are no style points only wins and losses.

LETS GO RAMS!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bq3AaiNCUAIqWiG.jpg

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Stop Deeblo oh wait sorry....karma is a bitch rt we had to play them with a shit ton of injuries and a 3rd string o-line.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I kinda wanted to beat them with Dweebo and see him cry again. But oh well he can cry with the other whiners in street clothes.
Deebo always seems to come up with 2-3 big plays and usually a TD against us. F that kinda wanting to beat them with him. Yeah, that's icing on the cake to see him crying again, but nobody gave two shits about beating us with our O line as beat up as it has been.
Efffff the Whiners. Sorry to hear about your problems, SF. :laugh2::sunglasses:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
If OL and QB play are not vastly improved our chances are not good.
If OL and QB play are not vastly improved our chances are not good. I think our QB might be fine; we just haven't been able to tell due to the OL.

dang

Legend
Deebo and Kittle have killed the Rams the last couple years. Deebo is out. Kittle has taken a step back but is still solid. Put G-String on his ass and we can hold them to FGs. Greenlaw is a thug but intense player. Armstead is a very good DL. If we had a run game we could control the game much better. Since we don’t - we need Skow , Higbee and ARob for quick hit passing to control the ball. Tutu and Jefferson stretching the field to allow Kupp to roam. Quick plays is the recipe for the offense.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Deebo out sure changes things. But I remember playing Nick Mullins and getting beat. So I don't know how optimistic I can be with that. At least my pessimism has decreased a bit.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm not optimistic anything playing the 9ers. We got abused poor a poor Jets team a few years ago. Haha.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You know the "They only beat a hurt team" comments are gonna come when Rams win.

Yeah, fuck them. Our OL was already decimated last time we played them and I certainly didn't hear them saying "well, they were injured up front pretty bad."

Fuck them sideways with a 2x4.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The good thing, is if you saw the Carolina game, McVay moved the pocket and some other things he did with Goff to keep the pass rush neutralized. If the Rams can score 24 points without getting any punts blocked or pick 6's, our defense will play well enough for us to win.