49er media declares Goff won't start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...p-as-no-1-qb-over-jared-goff-says-jeff-fisher

Case Keenum Enters Rams Camp as No. 1 QB over Jared Goff, Says Jeff Fisher

Despite trading up to select a quarterback first overall in the 2016 NFL draft, the Los Angeles Rams will enter training camp with Case Keenum as the starting signal-caller, according to head coach Jeff Fisher.

Per Los Angeles Rams insider Myles Simmons, Fisher announced the news Thursday.

Keenum started five games for the Rams last season, throwing for 828 yards, four touchdowns and one interception. However, the team felt it needed an upgrade at quarterback, so it traded its No. 15 pick, a pair of second-rounders, a third-rounder and first- and third-round picks in 2017 to move up and select California's Jared Goff.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
And that about sums it up. Nice effort stooge. Although I will say that unlike ESPN, at least this guy knows Sean Mannion exists.

Moe and Larry are scheduled to write follow-up pieces..I, for one, wait with baited breath..Toothpaste might help I suppose...