4 NFCCG Rams Legends (Who will be the 5th?)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
OBJ. He’s got sticky hands, separation in route running and speed to always take it to the house.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There were a lot of heroes today, but those who said that Cooper Kupp would solidify his "legend" status today...

GOOD CALL!!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'll keep saying this about Kupp... He keeps making the biggest plays in the biggest moments. He's been on an entirely different level.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'll keep saying this about Kupp... He keeps making the biggest plays in the biggest moments. He's been on an entirely different level.

I think after a season like this we can reasonably start talking about Kupp as a future HOF inductee.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think after a season like this we can reasonably start talking about Kupp as a future HOF inductee.
He's going to be an interesting case to watch. This was an HOF season, no doubt, period. But he was an older draft pick and it's very unlikely he gets to the career yardage numbers Bruce had, for example. I think he has to have two more dominant years to make that case. We'll see!