4.75 Sacks a Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How about this: ( Y.A. Tittle - QB /49ers - 1964 ) View attachment 2444 This photo of YA was actually taken after he left the 49ers for the Giants. in those days they wore a hemet made from two pieces, and he got it split, while wearing it!
One LAST comment about "Y.A." He QB'd for the 49ers from 1955 ( when I was 11 tears Old ) to 1963, so I have a lot of hate built up over the years, and when I saw a picture of a really 'jacked-up QB I thought of him!! this photo is from 1955!!!!
YA vs RAMS1955.jpg

If you split last season up into 4 4 game periods the best we achieved last season was 4 sacks per game (2 and 4th of those periods), I don't see why we couldn't improve by 2 sacks over 4 games.

Just the bad periods we should worry about :whistle:.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only thing makes me nervous how many teams will be fired up to play Rams cause of Williams past
I think that is more of a fan thing..A talking head thing...Williams is a great DC, and teams have to worry about our Defensive Dominance more than William's system in NO,that wasn't much different than what a lot of teams did...imo.

Athos

Legend
5 sacks total against the Cards last season.
6 against the Whiners.

11 against the Hags - We sack the EVER LOVING SHIT out of the midget. Seriously. Even with the bogus holding calls, Wilson gets dragged down often. I expect the additions of Donald, Carrington, and Greg fucking Williams, to increase that # even more.

The key thing is, however....Playing under Williams and playing against teams while we have a lead. This offense is being built for ball control with lightning strikes downfield taken when necessary. The Rams hardly ever played with a lead for very long. Just imagine those sack #s when teams go shot gun to try and get back in the game.