OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I thought his contract was going to be for a lot more. I'm a little surprised
Wtf? Wish we could have found a way to pay that amount. I'm ok with sending a 3rd for next year, damn. Sneed is a straight Whiners killer. Would have fit perfectly for us. One can dream for so long I guess :laugh1:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Wtf? Wish we could have found a way to pay that amount. I'm ok with sending a 3rd for next year, damn. Sneed is a straight Whiners killer. Would have fit perfectly for us. One can dream for so long I guess :laugh1:
I have to agree to be honest, didn't think we could afford what he wanted but know I'm disappointed

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I have to agree to be honest, didn't think we could afford what he wanted but know I'm disappointed
Well, look at it this way, the Rams have 8 top 100 picks over the next 2 drafts, maybe more with a trade down or two. So I feel confident that the Rams can bolster their secondary without adding another significant contract that will hamper their cap and their ability to spread out dollars over multiple positions.

The Chiefs must feel the same way.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Well, look at it this way, the Rams have 8 top 100 picks over the next 2 drafts, maybe more with a trade down or two. So I feel confident that the Rams can bolster their secondary without adding another significant contract that will hamper their cap and their ability to spread out dollars over multiple positions.

The Chiefs must feel the same way.
maybe the chiefs feel that way maybe they couldn't afford another big deal. the daft is always going to be a crapshoot but I know Sneed can be a shut down corner. I'm hoping the Rams plan works out and they can keep getting better.

dang

Legend
It ain’t gonna happen but Im still eyeballing Josh Allen for some kind of similar trade. 5th round this year and 2nd round next year. But knowing he’s probably not to be had for less than $25m per.

WestCoastRam

Legend
You're probably right on Yeast. But you simply cannot have a SB level team without some JAGs having significant roles. We may have a shitload of them this season. Hopefully the sum total is enough to get us through.
I mean, I think we need at least an an average guy there and not sure Yeast is average.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Yeah my only concern with Dejean is that he seems to move very linear if that makes sense. He doesn't seem all that shifty to me which is why he feels like a slot or safety for me. I love the way he diagnoses. I just have questions about how he can change directions.
Yeah, that's the number on him that he can't flip his hips well. Will be interesting to see where he goes.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Titans going all in... on Will Levis's rookie window.

They really are gonna soup up a Honda and take it to the Gran Prix.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It ain’t gonna happen but Im still eyeballing Josh Allen for some kind of similar trade. 5th round this year and 2nd round next year. But knowing he’s probably not to be had for less than $25m per.
I'm assuming that this is in addition to this and next years 1st round pick?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought his contract was going to be for a lot more. I'm a little surprised
Yeah pretty surprising with the talk was he wanted to be the top paid CB. Looking at it $19M aav isn't even top 5. Though that is the most guaranteed which probably was what he wanted.

dang

Legend
Nah. Since its my pipe dream Im keeping it at a 2nd and a 5th. But I’ll be generous and flip the years. 2nd this year and 5th next year. Final offer!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah you gotta assume 2 1st round picks is the base and then add on more for a team in the playoffs giving up their best defender type of tax.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah you gotta assume 2 1st round picks is the base and then add on more for a team in the playoffs giving up their best defender type of tax.
Your talking Josh Allen the QB ?

IMO The Rams finally have The right idea. I can get into it deeper,but I like where The Rams are from a Offensive End of things.

In Fact my concern in The Draft is
Structuring best available by position & depth of the Draft.
Having a 1st.Rd pick $ hitting on it will be Priceless !!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your talking Josh Allen the QB ?

IMO The Rams finally have The right idea. I can get into it deeper,but I like where The Rams are from a Offensive End of things.

In Fact my concern in The Draft is
Structuring best available by position & depth of the Draft.
Having a 1st.Rd pick $ hitting on it will be Priceless !!
Why would we be talking about trading for a starting QB :)