2023 Rams - What will they look like (Will we recognize them?)?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Lets also face it! The D was actually better without AD in there yesterday. The Seahawks could not concentrate on one player yesterday. We will see what happens when they play the Raiders

Tano

Legend
Not downplaying AD, but I dont know how we go so many sacks yesterday
One - Smith actually held onto the ball longer on some plays and went for the deeper pass
Two - Hoecht was all over the field yesterday - he was awesome and throw in a couple Wagner blitzes ... boom

With Donald - I think Smith would have been floundering back there

With Hoecht Wagner and Donald in the game - do you think Morris would go to a more man press scheme? Actual question.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Not downplaying AD, but I dont know how we go so many sacks yesterday

the way i saw it we blitzed a lot for first 3 quarters which allowed a few big plays but got us some turn overs and sacks. then Morris done his usual go conservative bend but don't break defense. i can only imagine what it would be like if we blitzed and had Donald in at the same time.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I do think there is a good possibility we see some gut wrenching moves ie: Donald and/or Stafford due to retirement. Stafford I can see being done with football all together. But with Donald, if his main concern is being closer to family, and he does want to retire after this season, I dont think it hurts running by the thought of him being able to still play and be near family by being traded to Pitt (if they are for it). That would help us immensely with gathering some picks.

That's not gonna happen.

JSauce

UDFA
I don't think people understand how good the rams are going to be again next season ....
They just won the super bowl. They had practically no offseason. No one had time to get fully rested / healthy. With the new 17 game schedule you will see more and more super bowl champs suffer the following year. There's a price to pay.
Stafford will have a full season to heal his arm
The OL will be healthy
The WR group is still a strength
The D didn't just forget how to play and early in the season were balling
High pick in the second round

Breath. Watch the young guys develop and get a chance to see if they can be contributors next year. This team is going to be dangerous