2019 Offense: To do list......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
A bunch of draft picks for Les Sneed to work with.

so you want to sell on a young team that just went to the Superbowl? Lol.

In all seriousness, we don't really have the depth to move assets for picks.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
so you want to sell on a young team that just went to the Superbowl? Lol.

In all seriousness, we don't really have the depth to move assets for picks.

not at all what I am saying.
I just want to get back to building through the draft because thats really what got us here.
Just looking forward to not having all of our picks missing, thats all.

I didnt say shit about selling lol I think this team is back deep in the playoffs next yeae

Liberator

Pro Bowler
not at all what I am saying.
I just want to get back to building through the draft because thats really what got us here.
Just looking forward to not having all of our picks missing, thats all.

I didnt say crap about selling lol I think this team is back deep in the playoffs next yeae

Sorry I thought when you said "I want a bunch of draft picks" that meant you wanted to go get more.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sorry I thought when you said "I want a bunch of draft picks" that meant you wanted to go get more.

Its all good.
Im not thinking of trading anything necessarily, just the typical moves Snead makes to acquire 8 6th rd picks lol

Poppinfresh

Rookie
2019 Offense We need to too list......
Okay...In February & March sign the below:

#1 priority in Free Agency offer 30 yr old OLG Rodger Saffold a 5 yr contract @ total $38 mil.

Lolwut? TJ Lang signed 3 years 28.5. That's 9.5 a year. And you think Saffold is going to take 7.6 over a longer spread?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Lolwut? TJ Lang signed 3 years 28.5. That's 9.5 a year. And you think Saffold is going to take 7.6 over a longer spread?
Yes TJ did .....he took his old aching bones to an offense that been stalled forever, it's a losing team & it's the cold....call it Detroit. He has only finished 18 games out of 32 & had injury issues with head, back, & neck ending up on the Injured Reserve. It would not surprise me to see Detroit make him a Cap Casualty here in the next month.

Saffold playing in one of the top offenses & been in the playoff the last two seasons. Excellent chance this Ram team has not close to peaking as of yet. Southern California warm, sunny, home field is grass, great young offensive minded coach plays next to a wonderful human being & well seasoned all pro @ LT. Saffold also is the longest tenured Ram to date. Did I mention the new wonder of the modern NFL world stadium that he will get to call his home field yet?

Saffold last contract which is usually the largest contract for pro just entering their prime net'd him 6.2 million a yr. I don't think he would think this offer (a raise of 1 1/2 million earning $7.6 million a year when he is past his prime) is UNFAIR. This contract would take him well into retirement years Ram for his entire career. Got to love the perks being a Ram at this time.

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...ants-stay-lions-but-faces-hurdles/2455043002/

I agree 7.6 is a little low but, Lang had injures his last two seasons and only played in 6 games this year. At 31 there is more chance for these players to get hurt. Saffold won't break the bank. Somewhere around 8.5 to 9 Mil. deal for 3 or 4 years with minimal cap hit year 4.