CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Evans an upgrade over D Williams and Murphy at swing T.

Rams strengthened their bench today. Maybe got some future starters.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Don’t care what anyone says... the guy looks lost running around. He runs around like one of those 8 year old girls playing soccer...

Basically, his footwork is total crap, but if Kromer can fix that, he’s got other skills to be really good inside.

NO WAY does he have the feet to play outside in the NFL.

Noteboom looks like Fred Astaire compared to Bobby Evans.

I like him inside. I like him after a year of working on his footwork.

If he’s supposed to be the Whitworth replacement...I don’t like the pick...at all.

fearsomefour

Legend
Don’t care what anyone says... the guy looks lost running around. He runs around like one of those 8 year old girls playing soccer...

Basically, his footwork is total crap, but if Kromer can fix that, he’s got other skills to be really good inside.

If he’s supposed to be the Whitworth replacement...I don’t like the pick...at all.
Two years out Noteboom to LT and Evans at LG.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
... or hopefully the lack of taking a DT or edge player means they like Sebastion Joseph-Day & Obo/ Lawler/ Young

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
What's the story on safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson/Florida Gator did he murder somebody?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

I think he will be a Guard, for sure, and he needs tech, but he's smart, and he's a good athlete. Noteboom is definitely our next LT. No doubt about that. I think he could be a swing, with some work. He is just slow in his set, from what I remember. He doesn't get his hands up quick enough. Technique issues. Pretty good run blocker.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Yes, we gave up our 4'th rounder but we now own the 5'th round with 3 picks on a trade back.

Looks like we may be done for today.
I think you're replying to the wrong post.

My "Nope" was about did we have to trade up 4 spots to get this kid, not about what we got in return.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Noteboom is the Whitworth replacement.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I think you're replying to the wrong post.

My "Nope" was about did we have to trade up 4 spots to get this kid, not about what we got in return.

We traded our 4'th rounder with N.E. to move up 4 picks in the 3'rd, N.E. kicked back their 5'th rounder to us as part of the trade. We now have three 5'th round picks.

Last edited:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I may have had too many beers , but I'm not impressed at all with what Snead did . Could've had two plug and play starters and ended up with none . The rest of the NFC West just closed the gap on the Rams . JMO