2016 FINAL 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
I wonder if Grigsby will be groomed to play Barron's position. He is an exceptional athlete. Runs a sub 4.5, benched 21 reps, 36" vert, and a good 3 Cone time, 6.9. Kind of surprised he made it. Really glad we kept Troy Hill. I wish we could have found a way to keep Cam Thomas, as Brocker's backup.

If Quick starts dropping balls, I am going to kick someone in the balls.

Fingers crossed for some of the guys I want on the PS.
Quick is just there until they pick up someone. He's the first cut

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And here you go.

Cri2DgbVYAAMKET.jpg:large

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I can not answer your question on Williams because I have not seen any signs of any injuries
@Dog & Boni,

Thought I saw a very heavy bandage on his left hand or wrist...Seemed to be favoring it by not really punching DE's as they ran around him....
No excuse, just an observation....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Glad to see Magee on the PS. I like this kid.

OT: (rewatching the Rams' preseason games today)
This is going to be an effective formation this year. We ran it a few times vs KC near the redzone.
275px-Shotgun_tripps.PNG

Lined up (left to right) with Britt, Cooper, Austin with Kendricks inline and Gurley in the backfield.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
It's a typo they haven't fixed since drafting him. He's 250 pounds. If he can learn the game he might be our most dangerous TE in a year. And I really like Higbee. Tammarick is a really smooth athlete, he glides when he runs and he's not stiff like most TE's. He could be Fendi again, but I like what little sample I've seen going forward.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sure hope he's a better RB then David Fales is a QB!;)
Yeah i'm not so smart with QB evals apparently. Then again....neither are most NFL people. ;)

You can trust me with RB's though, Den.
Aaron Green fills a needed role here but Magee is the better NFL back IMO.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
OK. I didn't get that one, him being released. He can truly play backup NT, and he played so well, and so hard. I really like this. Our DL room, just got stronger. Like, like.
So who got cut?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
@Dog & Boni,

Thought I saw a very heavy bandage on his left hand or wrist...Seemed to be favoring it by not really punching DE's as they ran around him....
No excuse, just an observation....
Ok, I just went back & re-watched the Vikings game getting some other information on another post on Murphy & had the opportunity to observe Darrell Williams & his play @ OLT.

DW had both wrists wrapped but his right wrist was the one that was larger & thicker. It was his right hand that he was not using when he made contact with his assignment player. I am not sure which wrists that he had the complete dislocation & ligaments & tendon tears in in game #9 last season that sent him to the IR, but I would guess it was his right wrist on what I saw.

Good observations there (y)LACHAMP46 I never saw that till you brought it up...good team work here:yess:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Has there been an official Rams announcement for Cam Thomas' return ? Anything other than the one twitter post by the blogger ?