2016 FINAL 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Ok, I just went back & re-watched the Vikings game getting some other information on another post on Murphy & had the opportunity to observe Darrell Williams & his play @ OLT.

DW had both wrists wrapped but his right wrist was the one that was larger & thicker. It was his right hand that he was not using when he made contact with his assignment player. I am not sure which wrists that he had the complete dislocation & ligaments & tendon tears in in game #9 last season that sent him to the IR, but I would guess it was his right wrist on what I saw.

Good observations there (y)LACHAMP46 I never saw that till you brought it up...good team work here:yess:
It would explain why all of a sudden Williams sucked at OLT when last season he looked good and made the team. It really sucks that Williams and Battle are hurt. This really messed up our depth at tackle. Hope nobody gets hurt.