2016 Draft Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somebody is gonna get a steal if that knee checks out.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
UCLA, but not Myles Jack. Kenny Clark goes to GB.

Hope he turns out better than the last UCLA d-lineman they took.

…..

Legend
wow...

com'on Les.....trade the rest of our picks. Get it done. Pull a Jack rabbit out of your hat

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
wow...

com'on Les.....trade the rest of our picks. Get it done. Pull a Jack rabbit out of your hat
Who do you want here? I think the Rams are out of ammo. I could see a move up into rd 3

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Kinda scratching my head with the Packers pick. I mean, Billings or the Bama DTs would have been better value at that position.

They have trouble taking high pick front seven guys as of late.

…..

Legend
Who do you want here? I think the Rams are out of ammo. I could see a move up into rd 3

Myles Jack. Of course we dont have enough to do it. But my thoery is two complete game changers is better than a pile of maybes

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Niners have moved up to Chiefs pick. On the clock now. Jumping AZ for Jack?
Lol if true.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I guess there's two more things that a prospect, like Myles Jack, should never say:
(1) Microfracture Sugery; and
(2) "Nobody knows how long anybody's going to play in this league. To play three years in this league, that's above average, so…"

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Holy shit the 9ers trade up. I did that in the ROD mock. If they take Jaylon Smith. I'm a God lol

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I guess there's two more things that a prospect, like Myles Jack, should never say:
(1) Microfracture Sugery; and
(2) "Nobody knows how long anybody's going to play in this league. To play three years in this league, that's above average, so…"

Those comments didn't hurt his stock.

Acknowledging what teams already knew shouldn't hurt his stock. It's not like teams didn't know the injury issues if they checked him out.