2016 Draft Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
dudes I've tried its 12.22 ... I cant keep my eyes open .... I'm up at 5.am to watch it recorded ..... So can I just say

Welcome to the Rams Carson or jared .....Goff or Wentz ..... Let's do this !!!!!

Go Rams

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Thanks for hanging around this long!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
dudes I've tried its 12.22 ... I cant keep my eyes open .... I'm up at 5.am to watch it recorded ..... So can I just say

Welcome to the Rams Carson or jared .....Goff or Wentz ..... Let's do this !!!!!

Go Rams
where in the UK are you? south Wales here :)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hang in there buddy!! You can DOOOOOO IT!!!!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm still not in bed yet ;) ... Haven't managed to pull myself off the sofa .. Im thinking half hour before it starts officially swisher is gonna milk the clock the whole ten minutes ..... Then when we make the pick I'm going to want to see tha analysis .... Then I'll want to see the analysis of the next pick

And before I know I'll be needing to go work so best I go now

Ammirite

mst1981

Rookie
In the same boat and have to be up in 6 hours...but determined to stay up for the first pick.

Would be just my luck if Snisher troll me into oblivion by trading down after all this :mrburnsevil:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went to bed, fell asleep but the rain has woke me up. I might stay awake now and see the pick before I head back off to sleep.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it's good see to the UKers representing ..... It's hard because I hate the sky sports presenting team

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is this..............some kind of Taff love in?!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
move to Australia mate --- it's 9.37am here ... WIDE AWAKE

RAMS
RAMS
RAMS

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know what screw it .... I've seen every first round pick of the Rams for the last 6-7 years or so .... Now way am I welching on our biggest pick since Bradford .... I'm in till out boy shakes the commishes hand

I'll sleep in work