2014 NFL draft day 2 discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
And truthfully, I'm just getting up from a nap lol and missed most of the third round which sucks haha but I'm surprised Murray wasn't our pick in the third. Hope to get him in the 4th!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
In my opinion...We got the best OT (tied with Matthews for me), the best DT, the best RB, and the best nickel CB. I'm so happy with this draft so far. Unbelievable.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, some strange picks at the end of round 3. Good for us.

crazyhorns

Rookie
I guess if you are injured you get to be a whinner. Hope these guys continue to struggle with injuries just saying

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We need a safety! Draft is complete after that. A couple late round LB'ers and that's a wrap.

A +++++ draft. HOME RUN!!! Just what we needed, fellas!! YESS!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Totally forgot about that name.. but I remember during the draft process, people said he looked bad during his workouts and he looked physically soft with bad body composition. I also remember if I'm not mistaken his senior bowl workouts were underwhelming. I didn't like what I saw and I hope we don't take him.

Yankey wasn't at the Senior Bowl.

Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner 9m
Probably mentioned elsewhere by now but Fisher said Joyner's primary role will be nickel CB (playing in slot).Unlikely to do much at safety.

BOOOOOOOOO!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I second that boo. Aren't we still needing a safety?

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Yankey wasn't at the Senior Bowl.

Oops, misspoke:oops::oops:. But I do remember reading he was a bit soft and sloppy, and his workouts weren't the most impressive. Even then, I'm still surprised the guy has fallen this far simply bc of the hype he was getting, but I never thought he was a great prospect. PASS