2014 NFL draft day 2 discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would you do that? You have Lattimore, Gore and Hunter? I don't get it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
What? 49ers?

Lattimore, Hyde, Gore and whoever else they have?

Jesus Christ. How many do you need.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has the RB position been devalued so much, or the game changed so much, that we'll never see a top 5-10 RB pick again?

If Todd Gurley has a monster year and runs a 4.4 40, he'll go top 10 imo.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Gore is the power back and won't last forever. Lattimore? Hasn't done anything yet. Hunter is the change up guy.
Great pick by the F'n Niners.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Why would you do that? You have Lattimore, Gore and Hunter? I don't get it.

Gore's thirty, Lattimore's coming off of numerous knee injuries, Hunter is injury-prone, and James is trade-bait. They just got the best running back in this loaded class, and they kept him away from Seattle to boot.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not sure how one can fault one of the best teams in the league with a plethora of picks to make a pick like Hyde late in the 2nd rd. He fits what they do and Gore is 30 yrs old.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gore's thirty, Lattimore's coming off of numerous knee injuries, Hunter is injury-prone, and James is trade-bait. They just got the best running back in this loaded class, and they kept him away from Seattle to boot.

Hopefully they cut Kendall Hunter and we pick him up.

IMO, Sankey is the best HB in the class.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Has the RB position been devalued so much, or the game changed so much, that we'll never see a top 5-10 RB pick again?

Plus there's the fact that the wheels begin to fall off earlier than most other positions.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jrry, who are the Rams drafting with their next pick?

I have no idea. Anyone have a tally of who I've mocked most to the Rams that's still available? ;)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Colts trade their 2nd round pick the Rams for 27 Vicodin and 32 Percocet (that's mean)

I went there