20 Random Truth Hits Everybody Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I can't find the tweet.. but both Donald and Gaines were kind of banged up at halftime. I think I read Gaines was wearing a shoulder harness.
Good thing Copeland is decent.. and Brown needs to be good.
I think Gaines had an issue before the game started. Copeland started with Donald and Robinson; and Williams played before Gaines, with Gaines mostly playing in passing situations … where the Panthers ran as often as they threw.

I will bet Greg Gaines was on the field for no more than 10 plays.

Donald was listed as having a foot issue but I don’t recall seeing Gaines on any injury report.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting we‘re talking about Copeland after all the chat about The Police.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
12. I don't know exactly what to make of the Cam Akers' situation, but I have my theories. Last year, the Rams abruptly ended their association with Desean Jackson, seemingly due to his poor attitude when relegated to a limited role. Is Cam's situation similar? And, if so, does McVay see this as a needed opportunity to "sent a message" and reiterate the "we, not me" philosophy?
False narrative.

First, I would like to point out that Akers is getting touches but isn't producing. Jackson was getting limited touches but produced when he did get looks.

Secondly, Jackson was cool with McVay since Washington and says he doesn't have any issues with the staff or players, and we've seen him work out with Tutu this past offseason. He was arguing with coaches on the sideline like Robby Anderson or AB.

According to Jackson, McVay promised him more deep looks when he was recruited but failed to incorporate him into the gameplan. As a friend, McVay suggested that he could seek a trade if he wanted, and Jackson said he didn't want McVay to force him the ball, so they mutually agreed to part ways.

Jackson is a guy that thinks he's better than what he is at this point but I don't think he was disrupting the locker room.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
False narrative.

First, I would like to point out that Akers is getting touches but isn't producing. Jackson was getting limited touches but produced when he did get looks.

Secondly, Jackson was cool with McVay since Washington and says he doesn't have any issues with the staff or players, and we've seen him work out with Tutu this past offseason. He was arguing with coaches on the sideline like Robby Anderson or AB.

According to Jackson, McVay promised him more deep looks when he was recruited but failed to incorporate him into the gameplan. As a friend, McVay suggested that he could seek a trade if he wanted, and Jackson said he didn't want McVay to force him the ball, so they mutually agreed to part ways.

Jackson is a guy that thinks he's better than what he is at this point but I don't think he was disrupting the locker room.
Spin, truth… hard to distinguish.

Point is, friendly or acrimonious, a player who expresses dissatisfaction with his number of snaps or touches runs against the “we, not me” grain, and could find himself being exited.