20 Random Houston, We Have No Problem, Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Or he's thrown in with only backups and it's a completely different evaluation than the good performances he put out with the starters last season.
No, he is less than average and you can see it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He's garbage now
REALLY need people to understand the terms and rules of this board on this. Find a better way to express your opinion.

"Any derogatory terms toward other members, members of the Rams organization, or cities will not be tolerated."

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
REALLY need people to understand the terms and rules of this board on this. Find a better way to express your opinion.

"Any derogatory terms toward other members, members of the Rams organization, or cities will not be tolerated."

Rut ohhh.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
3 cheers to Ernest Jones!!!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!

Hip. Hip, ... umm ... damn-it! I forgot the rest.

Seriously, I was thrilled with Jones' play yesterday; and pleasantly surprised by Skowronek's brief showing.

My concerns about Kenny Young's and DeSean Jackson's (likely) departures are not so much about available talent (Jones and Jefferson) but very much about depth and injuries.

This Season is so much a battle of attrition; and injuries are mostly inevitable.

All the Rams currently have behind Reeder and Jones is Travin Howard. If Kupp or Woods go down, Jefferson could play a more significant role. However, who would be #3? I would be much more comfortable with a veteran like Jackson than having to rely upon unproven first year players like Skowronek, Atwell or Koski?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Texans had 78 yards of total O with 12 min left in the game. Their first score was against 1st D in a prevent I think, but even so up 38 points with 12 min to go you kinda got to expect a let up. The 2nd TD if we would have have played prevent then maybe Cook's doesn't get over the top? Then I Think only Noteboom played the entire game at his starting position on the O line so when the backups come in or play on 4 spots well just sayin.

Got to pretty happy with this WIN. One punt by first team O and 7 points given up buy the first team D.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
No, he is less than average and you can see it.
As a backup?
Not at all.
I just feel comfortable with what I saw with him with the first team. I'll take him over Mannion 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After watching Geno Smith highlights against a weak team and then watching Mike White on the Jets…. It’s looking like the Rams need to up their backup game.

My biggest peeve with Wolford is he’s so small. Can he see over the line?

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
As a backup?
Not at all.
I just feel comfortable with what I saw with him with the first team. I'll take him over Mannion 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.
Well if Mannion is the bar than we are good. I think Keenan should be the bar. He can come in and the team knows he can hold the fort. He can make plays. He helped that team make it to the NFC Chip. If he gets available they should grab him. Then, like Jerry suggests, spend some draft capital on a young gun out of collage and coach him up.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Well if Mannion is the bar than we are good. I think Keenan should be the bar. He can come in and the team knows he can hold the fort. He can make plays. He helped that team make it to the NFC Chip. If he gets available they should grab him. Then, like Jerry suggests, spend some draft capital on a young gun out of collage and coach him up.
Wolford's first start measures up great against Keenum's first start. Again.. playing with the starters is a lot different than playing with all the backups.
I'd take Keenum right now as well, but that kind of backup costs a lot more on the salary cap than the Rams are willing to pay.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or he's thrown in with only backups and it's a completely different evaluation than the good performances he put out with the starters last season.
I must have missed the good performance. All I saw was his game against Arizona

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Okay.

While Wolford is a fine human being and seems to be an amazing teammate, I find his play this year to be beyond substandard.

I wish him luck in his future endeavors on Wall Street which I hope comes sooner than later...

You're right... as a person, Wolford isn't garbage. His play??? beyond substandard.