20 Random Goodbye AD (and What’s Next) Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Music Video 90S GIF

:crying:

Flint

Pro Bowler
This....

If we are looking good for the playoffs, I could see AD coming back for a playoff run
I’m skeptical, nobody prepares like AD and while I’m sure he’ll stay in shape, there’s no reason for him to be in Aaron Donald game wrecker shape, and stepping on the field in anything less than that doesn’t sound like him.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Steelers DL... Joe Greene, LC Greenwood, Ernie Stautner, TJ Watt... nope

Cowboys DL... Bob Lilly, Randy White, Harvey Martin, either Too Tall or Haley... nope

Vikings DL... Alan Page, John Randle, Chris Doleman, Jared Allen or Jim Marshall, Millard?... nope

Rams > them all :thumbsup1:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Steelers DL... Joe Greene, LC Greenwood, Ernie Stautner, TJ Watt... nope

Cowboys DL... Bob Lilly, Randy White, Harvey Martin, either Too Tall or Haley... nope

Vikings DL... Alan Page, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall, John Randle, Chris Doleman, Jared Allen ... nope

Rams > them all :thumbsup1:
Deacon, Olsen, Youngblood, Donald (in 5 years), all HOFers...a combined 50 years of service to the Rams. 38 pro bowls, 23 all pro

HOFers......
Lilly, White and Haley from Dallas.
Page, Eller and Randle from Minnesota.
Just Greene from Pittsburgh.

I don't think it's really debatable.

Page was DPOY once. Green twice. Donald 3 times. Greene and Donald were both DROY and DPOY.

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
Deacon, Olsen, Youngblood, Donald (in 5 years), all HOFers...a combined 50 years of service to the Rams. 38 pro bowls, 23 all pro

HOFers......
Lilly, White and Haley from Dallas.
Page, Eller and Randle from Minnesota.
Just Greene from Pittsburgh.

I don't think it's really debatable.

Page was DPOY once. Green twice. Donald 3 times. Greene and Donald were both DROY and DPOY.
Could you imagine that line with Deacon Olsen Donald and Youngblood

Holy crap - opposing QBs would be shaking in their boots.