2 and 14 or 14 and 2?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What is a more likely record this year?

• 2 - 14

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 14 - 2

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool poll. I would have chosen two records less extreme. Like say:
10-6
6-10
Would be very interesting....and make it public. :)

TBH I don't know how the public thing works, but I did consider doing 12 - 4, 4 - 12 but I guess it was the extremes that made it more difficult or at least more interesting to me.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
There isn't enough talent on this team to win 14 games. Not yet.

A few catastrophic injuries (Bradford, JLong, Quinn), however, and this team gets exposed, fast.

Not really. We still were in games when Bradford went down. Our offense relies on clock management over a star QB...so, as long as we have someone who won't turn it over...we will be in most games.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Cool poll. I would have chosen two records less extreme. Like say:
10-6
6-10
Would be very interesting....and make it public. :)
You seem to really like public polls, Mojo.

Clearly, you are for the pubilc exposing and belittling of those who do not have the right ideas. The road to Correct Thought starts with Mojo! I will oppose your tyranny!

Ooh! Something shiny!

... what were we talking about?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You seem to really like public polls, Mojo.
Clearly, you are for the pubilc exposing and belittling of those who do not have the right ideas. The road to Correct Thought starts with Mojo! I will oppose your tyranny!

Ooh! Something shiny!

... what were we talking about?
Yeah i do like public polls. We're talking about sports...not a measure your penis poll.
I mean look at this poll. Six votes for 2-14 ? LOL come on man...thats silly. Who are these clowns? :)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yeah i do like public polls. We're talking about sports...not a measure your penis poll.
I mean look at this poll. Six votes for 2-14 ? LOL come on man...thats silly. Who are these clowns? :)
I just imagine that this board would have been torn to shreds in the inevitable civil war had the Lemon Jelly vs. Lemon Filled poll been made public. ;)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
There isn't enough talent on this team to win 14 games. Not yet.

A few catastrophic injuries (Bradford, JLong, Quinn), however, and this team gets exposed, fast.

With those specific injuries, I think we would still manage pretty well. They are key players but we have solid depth in those places. Hill has veteran experience and has proven he can play a competitive role as starter. Saffold can take over for Jake Long in emergency situations and do a respectable job. Quinn is the best player on the team but the D-line depth on this team is ridiculous.

The thing that would really expose us is multiple injuries to the same/complementary positions. For example, if we lost McDonald, McLeod, Tru J, and Joyner we would be in serious trouble.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
6.......uhhhh ok 51/2 but angry don't tell it's our secret