18 Roman Gabriel Days until the Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
images

moklerman

Warner-phile
Bulger #10 rolls right off the tongue.

KW#13

But yeah, not many.
Waterfield (7), Olsen(74), Jones(75), Slater(78) and Youngblood(85) all compare.

No one else leaps to mind when I think of any of those guys. I was going to say Dickerson(29) but Harold Jackson comes to mind. Van Brocklin(25) also makes me think of Jerry Gray.

SierraRam

Recreational User
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Waterfield (7), Olsen(74), Jones(75), Slater(78) and Youngblood(85) all compare.

No one else leaps to mind when I think of any of those guys. I was going to say Dickerson(29) but Harold Jackson comes to mind. Van Brocklin(25) also makes me think of Jerry Gray.

Add to the list: Van Brocklin (11), Faulk (28), Reynolds (64), Mack (65),Pace (76), Brooks (90)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Okay... only Waterfied is relevant here but way to go the extra mile.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Add to the list: Van Brocklin (11), Faulk (28), Reynolds (64), Mack (65),Pace (76), Brooks (90)
Van Brocklin was great but Everett and Haden leap to mind when I think of #11 and the Rams.

I was a bit uncertain about Youngblood and #85. I knew there was another Rams great that wore the number but couldn't think of who it was. Lamar Lundy.

I don't think Pace stands alone with #76 since Rosey Grier also wore that number.

I don't think of Hacksaw as an all-time Rams player considering how much time and success he had with the 49ers.

And I thought about adding Faulk to the list but assumed there was someone I was forgetting about from the Rams past. But I can't come up with anyone who did anything significant for the Rams wearing #28 before Faulk.