18 Roman Gabriel Days until the Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Merlin Olsen, Deacon Jones, Jackie Slater and Jack Youngblood aren't relevant as all-time Rams? I must be misreading you.

And what the heck are you talking? Are those guys's jersey numbers less than 18? Brocklin may not because he's a QB, so he counts.

I'm talking about this little count down that's associated with the title and you're over smoking crack.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
1972_Broncos-Rams_Gabriel.jpg

Totally classic look! (y)

moklerman

Warner-phile
Maybe it's just that particular photo, but it seems to me that in addition to other problems, they have the yellow the wrong shade nowadays.
yellowwrong.jpg

I think it makes a big difference going from a nice amber to a bright canary.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Beautiful unis:

roman_gabriel_1968_10_27.jpg
Sort of ironic that you'd choose a photo where they're playing the Colts considering the main complaint those of us who aren't as big of fans of them have is that they look too much like the Colts.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sort of ironic that you'd choose a photo where they're playing the Colts considering the main complaint those of us who aren't as big of fans of them have is that they look too much like the Colts.

I noticed that too! But the colour of the photo was just awesome and one of the few I could find, particularly with the classic line-of-scrimmage shot.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I noticed that too! But the colour of the photo was just awesome and one of the few I could find, particularly with the classic line-of-scrimmage shot.
Yeah, I've always loved those shots too. There's so much going on without anything actually happening.

SierraRam

Recreational User
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1972_Broncos-Rams_Gabriel.jpg

Totally classic look! (y)

Believe it or not: I had a GI JOE Ram football uniform with helmet. #18 and just like the classic Navy Blue uni shown above. Man, I wish I knew where it was!! Can't find it anywhere on Craiglist, Ebay... I don't know if was actually made for GI Joe, but it fit like it did.

SierraRam

Recreational User
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

moklerman

Warner-phile
Thanks Moklerman! I've actually seen this one before, but the one I had looked very authentic and had the #18 on it. Both my parents are gone, so I don't know if I'll ever find it... sigh - Oh well, I should have taken care of it! Thanks again for tryin'
Dang, I though that would be it. My guess was that maybe someone made it for you but if they could make a helmet...