$15m To $16m For Colin Kaepernick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
vHfBabg.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No reason to pay him now.

Dude hasn't earned the payday on the field... Besides, really, how much more could he up his value this season? It's minimal... And more likely it will be lowered.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Obviously, I hope the Niners do fork over the money but in this case, I think the team may have more leverage than the player. Harbaugh's got them the the NFCC game with Smith and Kaepernick so I think it would be very easy for them to just move on. CK hasn't exactly come up big with his arm and that's what QB's get paid for.
I think he'll get a raise but overall, I don't think the 49ers will have to negotiate out of fear like most teams do when a QB emerges. Seattle's in a lot tougher spot when it comes to Wilson's contract. Even though that team is designed much the same way, Wilson has put them over the top.

I would certainly take Wilson all day and into next week over Putzernick...I do think the Putz does have some value...I'd offer a bag of chips and small can of dip...