$15m To $16m For Colin Kaepernick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
lmfao they're starting contract talks at $18M. I wouldn't pay this guy ANYWHERE near that. He plays like a running back that can throw every now and then to great players. Bet you anything if Kaep was on the Rams he would've been benched already.

49ers digging themselves a hole.

ausmurp

Starter
Love this. A lot of people hate on Bradford, but put Bradford on THAT TEAM, and they would've won at least 1 Superbowl by now...

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Maybe the whiners will be looking for a qb in this years draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I have to LOL at paying a QB $18 mill/year when all he can do is:
1) hand the ball off
2) make one read and scramble

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They should pay the man. Like, right now. Today. Give him $18 million. You know what...give him $22 million just to prove your confidence in him.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I hope he gets it, and some, with about 65 million guranteed. :D

Same with Wilson.

RamBill

Legend
Should Kaepernick Be Paid Elite QB Money?

ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless debate if 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick deserves to be paid as much as other high-profile quarterbacks such as Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan and Tony Romo. They both say yes. (5:26)

Watch the Kaepernick Discussion

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Florio just hit the nail on the head ten straight times in one article, and he often misses, but he got this one right.