14 point underdog

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
14 points against a divisional rival? I don't think so. However, all the pressure is on the Seahawks now. We have nothing to lose. I can only hope the Donald has a monster game, Keenum plays like he did last week, and Gurley and Austin run wild. PLEASE Santa!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
It's as though the earlier win without Todd Gurley, didn't happen..I am so pissed....We need Gurley's first 200 yard, 3 TD game today....Keenum can have another 3 TD's if he wants....

Seattle hasn't given up 100 yds by a RB all season.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
It's as though the earlier win without Todd Gurley, didn't happen..I am so pissed....We need Gurley's first 200 yard, 3 TD game today....Keenum can have another 3 TD's if he wants....

Exactly. Show some pride. Todd runs of 38(t) 25,22,12,10,10(t), 7,7,6,5,5,3,3,2,2,2,1(t),1,0,0,-2,-2. That's 22-157-3td. Not that I've pictured each punishing run in my mind or anything. (10 yd score coming with 2:05 to go in a brutal 8 minute drive to extend to a 2 score lead) just a quick whim of a thought.

Kick some arse!! Get them all drooling skittle spit!! Let's see a bunch of dejected 12 Jerseys slouch out of their little stadium with the krickets' song drowning out their sighs and whimpers. Oh ohhhhh! (Sam Kennison style cry) maybe their little coach will even briefly choke as he swallows that wad of gum. Yeah. Briefly. A quick Heimlich from a medical assistant, then an embarrassing 3rd quarter jog to the training room for observation.

During the ensuing break they show that stupid Marshaun Lynch commercial and the last 2 people in America not sick of his act look at each other and say, "time to grow up boss".

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
We got their 14 points......right here......:yess::snicker::rockon::cheers::banana::effemine:

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Out of 50 guys in my NFL weekly confidence points picks pool, I put 12 points out of 16 on the Rams. I was the only one who picked them.:yess: