14 point underdog

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seriously?

14pts?

That's bulletin board stuff.

Even I'm pissed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who the Seahawks?

tumblr_mqb754u2UZ1s322dbo1_500.png

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Seriously?

14pts?

That's bulletin board stuff.

Even I'm pissed.

I forwarded that post to the Seahawks main email, and they are shitting their pants. You are quite the intimidating figure!

One of the responses was "Can you get CGI to settle down a little bit from the "Even I am pissed" stance which we find a bit combative and terrifying, after all we don't set the odds and we don't want him hurting people over this. He sounds both dangerous and desperate for a fight".

How should I respond?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So I may have mentioned that you were Canadian, and a redhead/ginger.

The response was "Oh thank god.....we are safe!!!"

You can thank me later......... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, if the Rams could get an early lead the hags would have an uphill climb to cover the spread. But those moral victories don't cut it for me. I want to see a win. Keenum needs to make em pay for loading up the box to stop Gurley.

jjab360

Legend
If Keenum is going to get a real shot at competing for the starting job next year, he has to show out these last two games imo.

This isn't the same Hags D either, even Foles tore them apart week 1.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
anyone throwing down some actual money on this? any online sites you use or you have a bookie?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
$25 on the Rams money line. (+700), and $55 +13 1/2 (-110).
Big gambler.:shades:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
anyone throwing down some actual money on this? any online sites you use or you have a bookie?

Yep. I put some money on when the bookie I use had the line at 13.5. It's come in to 13 since then.

We always play well against the Seahawks. I know they're in good form but that means less when it comes to divisional games I think.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Historically they kind of destroy us at the Link tho. Last two matchup were 14 point or more victories.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's as though the earlier win without Todd Gurley, didn't happen..I am so pissed....We need Gurley's first 200 yard, 3 TD game today....Keenum can have another 3 TD's if he wants....

bbach

UDFA
I certainly hope all of you positive thinkers are right, but my feelings are that we are what our record is, a rather poor team with a handful of good players. Seattle is playing lights out right now. Me thinks the spread is probably justified. :(