13 - 3 / 6 - 0 . . . and rising.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
No neither

The three game “ slump “ where people were decrying the offense Mcvay had lost it, Goff was back to bust status

Gurley despite his good game against the lions hurt his leg early (you could see it in the game although it seems he was playing with a niggle since the raiders game ) goff and the entire o line looked awful people thought goff was ill

I’m saying the offense wasn’t as effective as usual against the bears and the eagles because the lack of our ability to run the ball effectively with losing brown and Gurley being dinged up and they played to stop the pass
Oh, gotcha. I agree. I also think part of the "slump", and panic by some, is that DET and CHI forced Goff into some uncharacteristic behaviors, staring his reciever down and forcing the ball into double and sometimes triple coverage. Pressure will do that to a young QB and both teams did that well. A running game helps as does a short passing attack. It seemed like the playcalling was a little stubborn in those two games, the D was getting pressure with just 4 and defending the deep pass. Good defenses aren't always going to let you run your normal offense, sometimes you have to adjust.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, gotcha. I agree. I also think part of the "slump", and panic by some, is that DET and CHI forced Goff into some uncharacteristic behaviors, staring his reciever down and forcing the ball into double and sometimes triple coverage. Pressure will do that to a young QB and both teams did that well. A running game helps as does a short passing attack. It seemed like the playcalling was a little stubborn in those two games, the D was getting pressure with just 4 and defending the deep pass. Good defenses aren't always going to let you run your normal offense, sometimes you have to adjust.
I agree there but it was Gurleys injury and no viable backup (in regards to pass pro ) that stopped us running our normal offense as much as them taking away the deep pass

I do agree adjustments needed to be made