10 worst and best offseason free agency moves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hahahahaha Michael Vick as a top 10 best FA move??

And for only $5 mil. Hhahahaha.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm surprised that the signing of Saffold didn't make the list of top 10 best. If I was ranking the moves using their top 10 and Saffold, I'd put his signing at #3 behind Revis and Jackson.

I think the list is just players that moved to new teams. But if it counted guys that re-signed with the same team. I would have to agree with you.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I agree, flv. Looks like a nice deal for Cleveland to me!

Because it's Cleveland, if it was New England or San Francisco then it would be rated as one of the better free agent moves. Don't you guys understand how this works?

nighttrain

Legend
Saffold and Britt, for sure about Saffold, Britt also could be huge, both better than signing worn out DT
train

FRO

Legend
Because it's Cleveland, if it was New England or San Francisco then it would be rated as one of the better free agent moves. Don't you guys understand how this works?
Sadly that's how it works. The media is the biggest group of band wagoners there are

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hahahahaha Michael Vick as a top 10 best FA move??

And for only $5 mil. Hhahahaha.

Yeah that one was on the list of "WTF are they talking about" when reading these lists.

It's gotten to the point where anyone can be a writer. Anyone.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And didnt this happen after they found out they were losing Gordon for the better part of the year?

Debacled

Starter
Author here is talking about of both sides of his mouth. Marks down moves like Peppers for age, yet marks up moves like Ware, Williams, and Smith (ect) noting that age shouldn't be an issue.

Funny

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought they found out after the draft, at least after the first and second round. IIRC the news was like a bucket of cold water on what seemed to be a good draft

In any event, free agency was well over and mostly dumpster diving. Thats a pretty good deal to come up with