Zuerlein groin injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wouldn't surprise me if they just go for two all game and don't risk GZ for the season

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Ive heard and seen people have back surgery and never be the same. All your nevers go through your back so last year when he got hurt and had surgery i knew it would linger. Sorry to say but we need to be looking for a new kicker. BUT i hope this isnt the case but odds are it is

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ive heard and seen people have back surgery and never be the same. All your nevers go through your back so last year when he got hurt and had surgery i knew it would linger. Sorry to say but we need to be looking for a new kicker. BUT i hope this isnt the case but odds are it is

It's a groin, not a back. Could be back or knee related or it could be totally unrelated.

Have to wait and find out.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We dont need no stinkin kicker, just go for it always or let hekker kick if its close enough. worked today.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or it might be minor, and they figured better he miss this week and rest rather than risk a more serious injury. I'm sure post game comments will address that to some extent.

Regardless, I'd think they would bring in someone, just in case.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why are we thinking about a new kicker? Looks like Hekker can take both jobs and give us a bonus roster spot!

Psycho_X

Legend
There might be a run on free agent kickers tomorrow. If they need one I hope the Rams get their top pick fast.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the injury is not serious, they may not know if they need somebody until late in the week. They might have to put Ficken on the practice squad, so he can kick during practices for the special teams and his own experience, and then call him up if needed.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
This is complicated as far as the 53 goes because they can't IR but one player short term.