YouTube: Super Bowl XXXVI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Back on June 30, NFL.com announced that 96 of the most memorable games in NFL history would be uploaded to the NFL's official YouTube channel throughout the season. Typically, the NFL will upload 1 Super Bowl game on Tuesday, then 3 or 4 more games on Friday depending upon the match-ups each week. For example, last Sunday the Chiefs played the Broncos so the NFL uploaded the 1994 Monday Night Football classic between Joe Montana's Chiefs and John Elway's Broncos on the Friday before the game. Because the Rams are playing the Patriots this week, the NFL uploaded Super Bowl XXXVI in full HD for our viewing (dis)pleasure. If anything, I hope this will distract you guys for a little bit from the crap-fest that is the 2016 Rams. It always pains me to watch the last 1:30 of the game, but man that was a great Super Bowl. Anyways, here's the link:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HTJQE2BLBo

Other Rams uploads include:
1985 NFC Divisional Playoff (DAL vs LA)
2000 MNF Week 16 (STL vs TB)
2001 NFC Championship (PHI vs STL)
2003 NFC Divisional Playoff (CAR vs STL)

The NFL will also release Super Bowl XXXIV Rams/Titans sometime before the end of this season. I will definitely let you guys know as soon as they do.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Ya, all of these are great games--even the losses...focus and talent and coaching go together.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Back on June 30, NFL.com announced that 96 of the most memorable games in NFL history would be uploaded to the NFL's official YouTube channel throughout the season. Typically, the NFL will upload 1 Super Bowl game on Tuesday, then 3 or 4 more games on Friday depending upon the match-ups each week. For example, last Sunday the Chiefs played the Broncos so the NFL uploaded the 1994 Monday Night Football classic between Joe Montana's Chiefs and John Elway's Broncos on the Friday before the game. Because the Rams are playing the Patriots this week, the NFL uploaded Super Bowl XXXVI in full HD for our viewing (dis)pleasure. If anything, I hope this will distract you guys for a little bit from the crap-fest that is the 2016 Rams. It always pains me to watch the last 1:30 of the game, but man that was a great Super Bowl. Anyways, here's the link:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HTJQE2BLBo

Other Rams uploads include:
1985 NFC Divisional Playoff (DAL vs LA)
2000 MNF Week 16 (STL vs TB)
2001 NFC Championship (PHI vs STL)
2003 NFC Divisional Playoff (CAR vs STL)

The NFL will also release Super Bowl XXXIV Rams/Titans sometime before the end of this season. I will definitely let you guys know as soon as they do.

I would love to watch any of these game EXCEPT SBXXXVI I refuse to watch Cheater's get away with Cheating!!