YouTube Sunday Ticket Student Discount - $109

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
College student cost (single stream) for full season - $109! + $10 for Red Zone. This is even cheaper than thru Direct TV. You can use even if you just know someone in 2/4 year school. All you need is ID# and their school email.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
College student cost (single stream) for full season - $109! + $10 for Red Zone. This is even cheaper than thru Direct TV. You can use even if you just know someone in 2/4 year school. All you need is ID# and their school email.

MF ER! I already paid the regular price.

Now IM pissed!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I read where you can now call to get discount if you’ve already signed up.
I dont know how that would work, since IM not a student, but would then use my sons student information. Not sure that would fly....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont know how that would work, since IM not a student, but would then use my sons student information. Not sure that would fly....
Because you paid for it for your son to use not for your own purpose! Amiright?

Here I am kicking myself for not signing up when I could have gotten $100 off, now I can get for $109? Awesome

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont know how that would work, since IM not a student, but would then use my sons student information. Not sure that would it’
It’s not only for students living “on campus”. As long as you have school student ID and email you’re good. My oldest is living at home while she gets her MBA so she’s eligible. If they push back, tell them you signed up for your kid not knowing of new discount. You may have to use your kid’s CC though. Same process as was with DTV.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice. I think I'll call and ask if they have military - veterans discount

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Don't have youtube TV or plan to pay the full price. You'd think they'd give a poor senior like me a good deal. So far the first two games are on TV here. Just checked the lineup for Sunday. We get the Rams on Fox and the Raiders on CBS. Its a 49er market so obviously the 49ers in the morning.

The following week I get to watch them again since its the 49ers. The Cincy game is Monday night. So I'm guaranteed to get the first 3 games. Can't complain about that. Games 4 and 5 are not on the same time as the 49ers so maybe I'll get those games too.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Find some college freshmen, buy them a few cases of Natty Lite, and save yourself some coin on NFL Sunday ticket, boys.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I have my old ID card and defunct college email account. In like Flynn!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I forgot to post this when I came across it, I think it is only 1 device if I remember correctly?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So this doesn't work if your college student goes to school out of town right?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1693934555988.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have my old ID card and defunct college email account. In like Flynn!
Did it let you use that or did they verify enrollment??

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So this doesn't work if your college student goes to school out of town right?
It does. My daughters at PITT and I we live in NJ. They require college portal user name and password. I’m in at $119 incl red zone. It can be any current college student you know - no relation needed.