Youtube Singers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
This is a pretty decent cover of Life by the Drop. His name is John Paul Carmody. I like the nice rasp his voice has. The song was written by Doyle Bramhall and released by Stevie Ray Vaughn on The Sky is Crying album. I just posted SRV's version in the song thread if you wanna hear that. (y)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ_O-7c57bE

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I do like his voice.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I love youtube amateurs. Many have now made it.

Love this song.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I started following this german kid's guitar work when he was a teen in his bedroom 9 years ago.

Sick! If you like electric guitar Eddie Van Halen style, watch this kid!

This is more his style today. He gets much deeper into his craft:

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love watching them grow musically. This is the same girl. Great voice when young but couldn't enunciate well. I originally found her when she was just a kid at a piano with a bad camera.

Later:

View: https://youtu.be/5liApoibyRc

amazing.

PS. I don't think english is her primary language, as she certainly seemed to be struggling with pronounciation when younger.

RamzFanz

Damnit
amazing.

PS. I don't think english is her primary language, as she certainly seemed to be struggling with pronounciation when younger.

You're right. She's Italian. Nice catch. Go look at that guitarist above, I added a recent production.

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is my eldest daughter Hattie. I told her when she was 10 that every female in my family could sing and she's been singing ever since.

She just started singing lessons.

She can't do falsetto very well which is why her teacher made her do this song. She kills deeper songs like Adele's Rolling in the Deep. Huge voice.

Unfortunately, in falsetto she trails off key at the end of words. You hear her strengths in the middle at "I see friends shaking hands", in a range she loves. Still, she has some good moments in falsetto.

I couldn't find her Adele performances.