Youtube reveals its pricing for Sunday Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I go to a local bar for basically every game and when I do watch at home, I find a way if you will lol. Haven't bought Sunday Ticket or similar in over a decade.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It did used to have them back when I actually had Direct tv but that's been over a decade.

And want to watch them live. Don't want to wait till 3am on Tuesday.
They never had pre-season games. I had the ticket for 20 years
Direct tv has the NFL network which has the games, the Ticket, never

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
Well the NFL network is showing our first and third preseason games live, so it's just the second one that will be trouble. Should be able to find streams of NFL network live very easily
That is apparently dependent on your location because schedule says I'm getting Eagles vs Ravens as my evening live game unless some how that game is only going to last 2 hours. Not sure why they schedule the games two hours apart.

Only way I can find to watch any live preseason game is to spend more money on nfl+ without going the illegal stream route. So stupid.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is apparently dependent on your location because schedule says I'm getting Eagles vs Ravens as my evening live game unless some how that game is only going to last 2 hours. Not sure why they schedule the games two hours apart.

Only way I can find to watch any live preseason game is to spend more money on nfl+ without going the illegal stream route. So stupid.
Looks like the Rams/Chargers game will be joined in progress at 9pm
1691089752165.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So it'll switch to Rams game after eagles/ravens finishes? So basically miss the first hour of the game when the more important players are playing.

I don't think anyone important is gonna play at all. :laugh4:

oldnotdead

Legend
I have a service like FUBO that gives me all the Rams games that are considered nationally televised games. Now I simply pay $5/mo for NFL+ and wait until 10 min after the game ends and watch the entire game on my computer. If you have a Firestick or something like that you can get it on your regular TV. Sorry but I'm not shelling out hundreds to the NFL or YouTube. When I wasn't retired I paid for Direct TV Sunday night package but now I can't afford it. So I use the Firestick and we watch the entire game after it ends. We just wait and moved the timing of the game party accordingly. Few beers and no one notices.