YouTube Hates Me.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife got caught up in that same scenario and has been a pescitarian for the past 5 years because of it. She somehow thinks fish have no feeling, and I'm not crazy enough to tell her the fault in her logic. She can just do her thing, and I'll do mine. I love bacon almost as much as I love bacon, but it's nothing compared to bacon. I can't NOT have meat, unfortunately. I purposely ignore those kinds of videos and am willfully ignorant of the industrial food complex's treatment of animals. I know what goes on, but I tune it out. And I'm kind of hypocritical in that regard because I think hunting is cruel outside of a survival scenario. I dunno. I think meat has my cognitive functions all fucked up. But still. Meat is delicious and I need it.
Have you ever tried bacon with pineapple on certain circular dough format with tomato sauce, shredded cheese and baked to perfection?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Have you ever tried bacon with pineapple on certain circular dough format with tomato sauce, shredded cheese and baked to perfection?
779DE047-36D1-4762-B5A9-51FFA70D47F9.gif