Your Wish List?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Don't take me as crashing this post. . .

It's not my expectation.

The value of this draft is rounds 3 to 5. I fully expect Rams to be moving around a tons to accumulate as many 3 to 5 as they can.

Ditto. I hope they get a couple more picks somehow.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Draft wish:
#1 OC
#2 Edge
#3 CB
And find a FA for ILB and CB.

Those are certainly the positions I’d like the Rams to prioritize, just not sure about the order of course. It all depends on how the talent falls.

As much as I want the Rams to draft a Center who has a legitimate chance at starting, Humphrey is about the only one I’d take a shot at with our first pick. So he’d be the guy on my wish list. I just wouldn’t put any $$ on the Rams picking a Center there—maybe a trade down?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
A Center that weights more then 300lbs and is taller than Tom Thumb.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I do not agree that the value is in rounds 3 to 5

I worry that the quality drops considerably past the top 80-90 prospects

Depending on who is available at 57 we may trade back. Either way, I hope we get 2 potential starters with our first two picks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m expecting very little from this draft after reading the explanation on the article about this draft posted on RoD.

My hope is that Snead has some hidden gems that he can target late but by all accounts most guys that would be UDFAs will be drafted this year because the depth of players with draftable grades is so shallow. Chances are Snead’s usual late round gem will go in round 4 or 5