Your Wish List?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I usually follow the Rams Draft a LOT more than I have this year so I am wondering/hoping some other Rams fans can share with me some of your opinions on who you think or would like to see the Rams select (Within Reason!) with their picks this year! I have no clues other than I would like to see them get a Center somewhere in this Draft!

Thanks In Advance!!!

nighttrain

Legend
I'm thinking our new center in already a Ram, can see Snead/McVay taking a CB in round two and I'd like Meinerz in the third, and then a large WRer to replace Reynolds, but usually I'm not even close in guessing as to what our draft ends up being
train

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jaelon Darden is my only wish this year. I think he could be what Tavon was expected to be at #8 overall.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wish list is the same it's been for years: ILB. But it's not going to happen.

What I think will happen is we will get two OL and a versatile offensive weapon - Felton, Eskridge, Darden or Jacob Harris - then depth for secondary and pass rush.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My wish is for ilb Jamin Davis, but I don’t think Snead has a shot at landing him.

So I’ll say Asante Samuel Jr. or Elijah Molden at CB.

Payton Turner at Edge/DE

RB Kahlil Herbert

WR Ihmir Smith-Marsette

Memphis Ram

Legend
Last year it was Chase Claypool or bust for me and he didn't make it to their selection.:(

This year I like the idea of getting Stafford a big physical WR like Nico Collins, but can you do that with the investment already made at the position? Oh well.

If the can get the following two players on day three, I'd be thrilled:
Ben Mason, FB, Michigan - Hopeful that Carberry and Stafford can get McVay to implement the FB position into his offense.
Avery Williams, Returner/CB - Got to find a legit returner this offseason.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'd be happy with Nick Bolton, Kendrick Green, and Tommy Tremble as our first three picks.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I'd be happy with Nick Bolton, Kendrick Green, and Tommy Tremble as our first three picks.

I'd love that, personally. Add in Darden in the fourth round, and I'd be on fucking cloud nine.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Jaelon Darden is my only wish this year. I think he could be what Tavon was expected to be at #8 overall.
Here ya go, they graded it a bad pick though.

1618792850958.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
It's right where he goes. I'd call it an decent pick myself (a B). If it was made in the fourth round, it would be labeled a steal.
How's the rest? Green to me fights for RG with Corbett moving in and Holland battles for CB3/DB6 and Dalman gets a year or two to learn. Cooper to me looks like a value Floyd with his length.

Memento

Name
Jemma
How's the rest? Green to me fights for RG with Corbett moving in and Holland battles for CB3/DB6 and Dalman gets a year or two to learn. Cooper to me looks like a value Floyd with his length.

Looks like a solid draft to me.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
My #1 wish is Asante Samuel Jr falls to us (extremely unlikely), LOVE HIM. He would give us the best 3 CB group outside of Baltimore. Another wish of mine is Landon Dickerson. Serious animal and if no injury, he'd have zero chance of getting to us. As it is, he likely still won't. That dude would thrive in our scheme IMO.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we are just saying positions, then:
C/G
ILB
CB/NB
Edge/OLB
WRx
TE/FB

If we are talking people, I'm intrigued by adding another Dickerson to the Rams with the center from Alabama (Landon). I know there are injury concerns there, but that might be the only reason he could be available to us at 57.

I also like Chazz Shuratt at inside linebacker and Anthony Schwartz at wide receiver.

I think we legitimately have a good chance at getting four good players in this draft with 57, 88, 103, 141.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Don't take me as crashing this post. . .

It's not my expectation.

The value of this draft is rounds 3 to 5. I fully expect Rams to be moving around a tons to accumulate as many 3 to 5 as they can.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Don't take me as crashing this post. . .

It's not my expectation.

The value of this draft is rounds 3 to 5. I fully expect Rams to be moving around a tons to accumulate as many 3 to 5 as they can.

That's what I would do. There's tons of value in the third round, and it's best to get as many picks as possible.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My wish list is the same it's been for years: ILB. But it's not going to happen.

What I think will happen is we will get two OL and a versatile offensive weapon - Felton, Eskridge, Darden or Jacob Harris - then depth for secondary and pass rush.

Looks like you’ll be batting 1,000. Who knows though in the Mid-Rounds though. -I’ll continue to say how perfect The Rams draft was in 2020.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Last year it was Chase Claypool or bust for me and he didn't make it to their selection.:(

This year I like the idea of getting Stafford a big physical WR like Nico Collins, but can you do that with the investment already made at the position? Oh well.

If the can get the following two players on day three, I'd be thrilled:
Ben Mason, FB, Michigan - Hopeful that Carberry and Stafford can get McVay to implement the FB position into his offense.
Avery Williams, Returner/CB - Got to find a legit returner this offseason.

Claypool blew up last year. He went on a TD spree,but I think Cam Akers will have a better overall career & The Rams couldn’t afford a RB late.Van Jefferson was rated higher than Claywood in some Mock’s & is a first rd type talent.
That said a Bigger WR wouldn’t be a bad idea. Playmakers are always what The Rams should draft early.Is there a ILB that fits that spot ?? I think The Rams are set a ILB though.
Kiser & Reeder will only get better.
- Landon Dickerson is the Player I like to go with the other 2 Bama guys who I unlike most think they’ll have breakout seasons & help solidify The Rams defense in 2021.