Your Top 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Inspired by @AvengerRam 's post, I'd be interested to see everyones personal top 10 prospects in this draft specifically for the Rams. This should include guys we most likely have zero chance of sniffing, but that you think would be fantastic draft choices for our team.

Here's mine:
  1. Will Anderson, Edge - Best edge in draft, by a margin
  2. Devon Witherspoon, CB - Best CB in draft and my personal favorite prospect
  3. Peter Skoronski, OL - My favorite OL prospect, can likely play 4 positions well
  4. Adetomiwa Adebawore, DL - Incredibly versatile and athletic. Can play any number of DL positions and even edge IMO
  5. Anthony Richardson, QB - Only the most athletic QB in history, 2 years behind Stafford and McVay teaching him and he could be a massive threat
  6. Bijan Robinson, RB - Best RB prospect in many years, does it all
  7. Joey Porter Jr, CB - Big touch CB to help fill gap left by Ramsey's departure
  8. Calijah Kancey, DL - Another pass rusher from the DL to help Donald. Yes please.
  9. Christian Gonzalez, CB - Thought I'd like him more, but his tape isn't amazing. Still 3rd best CB in draft though and incredible athlete
  10. Jalen Carter, DT - More then willing to gamble on this massive talent​

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1.Bijan Robinson – RB – Texas – 5'-11” 215 lbs. - Elite size, speed, power guy with advanced pass catching ability. Only Elite prospect in the draft. Any scheme

2. Will Anderson Jr. - EDGE – Alabama – 6'-3” 253 lbs. - Very good at everything, but not elite in any trait. 34 OLB

3. Tyree Wilson –EDGE – Texas Tech – 6'-6” 271 lbs. - Bull rusher with incredible strength and length, can play inside and out. Multiple scheme diverse.

4. Bryce Young – QB – Alabama – 5'-11” 206 lbs. - Smooth in and out of the pocket. Playmaker with that “it” factor. I worry about his size.

5. CJ Stroud – QB – Ohio State – 6'-3” 214 lbs. - Prototypical size, dual threat and the best throw of the ball in this class. Worry about his processing speed.

6. Christian Gonzalez – CB – Oregon – 6'-1” 197 lbs. - Lab built size for the modern CB. Good instincts. Fluid athlete with the speed to hang. Scheme diverse.

7. Myles Murphy – EDGE – Clemson – 6'-5” 268 lbs. -Athletic, quick and powerful. Wins in a variety of ways. Some lower body stiffness to flatten out his arc. 34 or 43 edge.

8. Paris Johnson Jr. - OT – Ohio State - 6’-6” 313 lbs. - ideal size, length, strength and temperament for LT. Super athletic. Aggressive. Zone scheme LT

9. Joey Porter Jr. - CB – Penn State - 6'-2” 193 lbs. - Long, quick and strong press man CB. He’s OK in zone. Man scheme.

10. Brian Branch - SAF - Alabama - 6'-0” 190 lbs. - Played CB and safety and nickel. Closest thing this draft has to a “STAR” position. His long speed keeps him at safety and not CB. Scheme diverse.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1.Bijan Robinson – RB – Texas – 5'-11” 215 lbs. - Elite size, speed, power guy with advanced pass catching ability. Only Elite prospect in the draft. Any scheme
"You SUMBICH!" ~ Jahmyr Gibbs

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
10. Brian Branch - SAF - Alabama - 6'-0” 190 lbs. - Played CB and safety and nickel. Closest thing this draft has to a “STAR” position. His long speed keeps him at safety and not CB. Scheme diverse.
His film is extremely impressive. The dude is all over the place. But I can't imagine him being there at 36. Nor any of your other choices. :laugh1:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
His film is extremely impressive. The dude is all over the place. But I can't imagine him being there at 36. Nor any of your other choices. :laugh1:
I thought the thread was top 10 overall, sorry

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
1. Paris Johnson
2. Will Anderson
3. Bijan Robinson
4. Christian Gonzalez
5. Joey Porter
6. Broderick Jones
7. Pete Skoronski
8. Jalen Carter
9. Devon Witherspoon
10. Tyree Wilson

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. Paris Johnson
2. Will Anderson
3. Bijan Robinson
4. Christian Gonzalez
5. Joey Porter
6. Broderick Jones
7. Pete Skoronski
8. Jalen Carter
9. Devon Witherspoon
10. Tyree Wilson
"Ahem!" ~ #1 from Alabama

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I don't have a top 10, but I would take a good look at Viliami Fehoko from SJSU. I'm familiar with him because he's from Hawaii.

I think the kid can play and can be taken with a 3rd day pick.