CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
I think the most overlooked play is the last 3rd and 1, if they convert that, our D could have been in a lot of trouble.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yes!!! Been 22 years since a Rams Superbowl victory!!!!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!

49ers suck!!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously, after Higgins tried to
facemask Ramsey’s head off? I’ve never seen a more blatant OPI. And then the hit on Powell the very next play when the whistle blew long before.
Their words that wasn't game changing but a 4th down phantom call was. I just laughed and gave up after that. Small minds big mouths.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I said that we can survive a -1 turnover ratio and 2 would be really tough.
If you told Me ODB doesn't get through a half and Jalen has a tough game I would have never though we would be here.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
The best part about the win!

Attachments

• 2DA6E317-F4C2-4BBC-A582-30422392B30E.jpeg
    2DA6E317-F4C2-4BBC-A582-30422392B30E.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 136

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I said that we can survive a -1 turnover ratio and 2 would be really tough.
If you told Me ODB doesn't get through a half and Jalen has a tough game I would have never though we would be here.
The Rams consider 4th down stops to be turnovers... so.. by one measure, it was even... and that really does make sense to me. Killed two possessions with defense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
But.. seriously... kid was huge. You can see why they drafted him... I hope whatever's holding him back is in the past.
Yeah he showed up. And we saw why the Rams kept Hopkins on the roster when he wasn't a special teams anything.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
What is this AD retiring stuff being talked about?

And is it Blasphemy for me to say that Steve Young is usually pretty fair and actually cool towards the Rams.....way more than any other whiner.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man. Matthew Goddamn Stafford. Cooper fucking Kupp. Aaron THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS Donald.

Lose Tyler Higbee, OBJ, Kendall Blanton, run game aint doing shit. Get fucked on a ref call against J-Ram (man he didn't have a good game at all tonight, but I digress).

So many 3 and outs.

That damn front 7 on D.

Now I'm gonna throw $$$$ at champion gear.

Yall haters can GTFO.

giphy.gif

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Congratulations Ramily! This feels fantastic! As good as this feels, beating the Niners felt better. I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer. Cheers!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah he showed up. And just gonna say that Blanton not being able to go in the Super Bowl... EW finished that game with a fucking harness to hold his shoulder.

But we saw why the Rams kept Hopkins on the roster when he wasn't a special teams anything.
What a fucking team. What a group of high-character guys. Loved cheering for this group.