LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Just for fun. Give it 30 seconds and I dare you to tell me you're not tapping your foot.
(Scenery's great as well.)

(Inspired by Ramsjunkie's post on the Rookies reporting thread)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This album is underrated by many because it's the only one that didn't feature Perry and Whitford on guitars. That's a mistake, and I bet if you played this for people without the knowledge that the guitarists were different, they'd think it kicks ass (which it most certainly does). This video is a bit cheesy, but the song is good, and it's not even the best song on this album.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This album is underrated by many because it's the only one that didn't feature Perry and Whitford on guitars. That's a mistake, and I bet if you played this for people without the knowledge that the guitarists were different, they'd think it kicks ass (which it most certainly does). This video is a bit cheesy, but the song is good, and it's not even the best song on this album.

I never knew that.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I never knew that.

Perry quite in 1979, Whitford followed two years later. This album, Rock In A Hard Place, came out in 1982. The original lineup re-formed in 1984. Perry stated later that he felt bad for never calling up Crespo and telling him what a great job he did in his place during that time.