LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I didn't know that.
I've been using the embed tool.
Try it out. The best way to do it, so that there's no mistake, is to click on the "share' button under the videos, and use that link.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Happy Fourth - just in case you haven't seen it. And if you have, watch it again. LOUD.

Thanks X - everything's easy when you know how.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You don't even need to do that. Just paste the link into the message body.

Can I still use the embed tool if it makes me feel like I know what I'm talking about?

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Mad Season.
With Layne Staley, Barret from Screaming Trees and McCready from Pearl jamb

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It wouldn't surprise me if I've already posted this one sometime earlier in this thread. Love this one though. Gramps kills it later into the song...

Rambition

Rookie
Great story I enjoyed it a lot, I am happy to see my Rams brothers have good taste in music as well as sports. Cheap Trick does Sgt Peppers at the Hollywood Bowl every year. The Bowl is a great outdoor amphitheater. I too was a hard rocker but later have found that Trick was indeed talented.
i actually went to see cheap trick in vegas maybe 3 years ago in vegas, when they had a run on the strip with their sergeant pepper show. after they worked their way through the beatles, they did a set of their own tunes. it may sound sacrilegious, but i enjoyed those more than their beatles stuff.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ever since Pete Seeger died and I moved to the suburbs I haven't got this out of my head

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Seeing as I'm the OP of this thread :banana: I get to do the honors of making post #1,000. :heh:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Congratulations you win a date with Roseann Barr

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Spock's Beard is a prog band from LA, been around for a while and they were breaking in a new lead singer on this album (although he's the best one they've had, IMO). This song is a big pop, but it's still pretty good.